Day 5: Sleeping In

Day five my danger dicks, I think I'm just going to start calling you weird ass names every chapter cuz why not? enjoy this update.

*****

"Mm, turn it off," Sherlock mumbles into a pillow, John wakes up and breathes in through his nose quickly, the alarm keeps going off.

John groans and rolls over, reaching to the nightstand and hitting the alarm clock off, 8:15, he lifts his phone and checks for any messages regarding a case, none. John sighs happily.

He rolls back over and kisses Sherlocks bare shoulder, "It's Saturday and we don't have a case, we can sleep in," Sherlock hums, his face in a pillow that is on top of his arms, John stuffs himself back under the covers.

John rests his arms on the low of Sherlock's back and Sherlock rolls onto his side, facing the other direction and scooting in close to John, he smiles and puts his arm around the other man's body, kissing his shoulder again.

The room was so quiet and peaceful, getting to spoon Sherlock on early mornings like this was pure bliss to John, he figured Sherlock always thought John went to sleep after the alarm goes off, but really he lays there and relishes the feeling of having someone you love so much be so close to you.

Waking up next to Sherlock was something he never thought could happen, he loved the man for so many years, totally gave up on women, and men actually, just Sherlock, it was always just Sherlock. But now that it's actually happened, now that they're together, its like Johns paradise, getting to come home and sleep next to the man he loves, getting to start the day off by waking up next to the man he loves, with sloppy morning kisses, John considered himself the luckiest man.

Sherlock turns over again and folds himself into John, his head resting on Johns shoulder and his arm on Johns chest. John smiles again and wraps his arm around Sherlock's body, toying with his hair, another thing he loved to do.

Sherlock hummed as John ran a hand through his hair, and nuzzled his face into Johns chest, John laughed and he felt the corners of Sherlocks mouth turn up.

Johns phone goes off and he begins to reach for it, but Sherlock puts out his arm and grabs his wrist.

"No," he growls sleepily, John laughs.

"Sherlock, I have to, it's probably Greg," Sherlock doesn't let go of his wrist, instead he opens his palms and interlocks their fingers, setting them on Johns chest. John laughs again.

"Pretend you didn't get it," he mumbles, and John shakes his head.

"I can't just do that Sherlock, what if he really needs us?" John keeps playing with Sherlock's hair.

"He's gone without us before," John clicks his tongue.

"I reeeaaallyyy shouldn't," John says and Sherlock runs his thumb over the back of John's hand.

"But you're going to because you reeeaaallyyy love me," he swoons and John chuckles.

"Fine, you win," Sherlock smiles and lifts his head, looking at John with heavy eyes, he stretches his neck and plants a kiss on John's lips.

"Mm," he hums before setting his head back down, "I love you too," John shakes his head with a smile.

"What do you want for breakfast?" he asks and Sherlock half heartedly shrugs.

"Breakfast in bed?"

"If that's what you want, love," Sherlock hums again and John smiles.

*****

No deleted scenes because thats what happens when its a short freaking chapter and you don't know how to make it longer :) Nonetheless, I hope you liked it and there should be another tomorrow.