b a b e

*No one's POV*

For the past couple of days, Y/N and Dinah spoke a lot. They never had dry conversation and they both were smiling more than normal.

However, when anything overly personal came up, Y/N stopped talking and Dinah dropped the conversation. So far, the only thing Dinah knew was that Y/N's life was definately not normal. She didn't think much of it though, because hers wasn't either.

Overall, the girls were happier when they were talking to each other. Dinah was happy that she could finally have a normal conversation with someone amd Y/N was happy that Dinah wasn't like other girls.

Dinah😊: Hey babe

Y/N💘: Hey, what's up?

Dinah😊: Waiting for the girls.

Dinah😊: You?

Y/N💘: I'm about to head out for work

Dinah😊: But you've been working all this week 😞

Y/N💘: I know, but I have another meeting with the boss.

Y/N💘: I'm going to take the promotion.

And it was true. After what seemed like thousands of thoughts, she finally decided to take it. She didn't want to live with her mother forever, it wasn't pleasant at all.

Dinah😊: That's good!

Dinah 😊: You never told me what you did, by the way.

Y/N💘: You never told me what you did either babe.

Y/N💘: I guess we're even 😂

Dinah😊: b a b e

Y/N💘: ??

Y/N💘: I gotta go. I can't be late.

Dinah😊: Tell me how it goes?

Y/N💘: Will do 😊

.
.
.
.
I know it was short. Expect the mext two chapters to be a little longer. We're getting somewhere in the plot :)

I luh u  b a b e s