In Love

Dinah's POV: 

Dinah and the girls were at their house all day cleaning and rearranging furniture. The last time they were there was months ago, just before tour. Almost everything was in clean and like it was when they left, but they wanted to make sure it looked nice. 

"Dj," Camila called from the kitchen, poking her head out from the empty refrigerator, "Do you think the girls would be okay with take out for dinner? We have nothing," 

Across the room, Dinah was sitting on the floor with a duster in her hand. She moved it along the glass coffee table, collecting small clumps of dust and ash from Lauren's blunts. She sighed and dropped the small feather duster next to her.

"Yeah," She said, picking herself up off of the floor, "We can get Wingstop or something," 

She waited for a response from Camila, but all she got was silence. She probably went to call Lauren. 

Smiling to herself, she grabbed her phone from the back pocket of her jeans and searched for Y/N's contact. She couldn't get her mind off of the young girl. Ever since they called each other for the first time, Y/N was all she thought about. 

Dinah😊: Hey babe :) 

Y/N💘: Hey cutie :)

Y/N💘: Listen, I'll call you after I go shopping. David wants me to go with him. 

Dinah😊: Okay ❤

Dinah😊: I can't wait to see your face again  😊❤

Y/N💘: I'll call you in a bit babe 💕

"Hey Dinah," Normani said, walking through the door with the rest of the girls in tow. She noticed Dinah's light blush and smirked, "You've been talking to Y/N!" 

Dinah chuckled and sat back down on the floor since the couch was currently occupied with their luggage. Normani and the girls squealed, joining her. They were just as interested in Dinah's love life as Dinah was interested in Y/N. 

Lauren smacked Dinah's arm, "Tell us everything!!" 

Almost an hour later, Dinah was finally done explaining the weird relationship she had with Y/N. She told the girls about the nick names and small talk, and they listened like their live's depended upon it. They found out that she didn't know too much about Y/N, but what she did know, she was absolutely in love with. 

Before they said it, Dinah didn't realize that she was falling in love with the girl. After all, they didn't know a lot about each other and they haven't seen each other in person but the girls were right. Every second Dinah spoke to Y/N, she couldn't help but feel like she was on a different planet. 

Y/N made Dinah feel like magic. Every time Dinah even heard the name Y/N, she was blushing and she felt like her heart was beating a thousand times a minute. The only word to describe Dinah's feelings was love. She just hoped that Y/N felt the same. 

"I have to meet her," Dinah finally said after girls scolded her for not telling Y/N she liked her. Camila scoffed and Lauren fist bumped the air. 

"Camz, you now owe me money," Lauren said, sticking her tongue out, "And maybe you could invite her to the party. It'll give you enough time to tell her everything and it's not like you'll be alone with her, so it won't be weird," 

Dinah nodded her head, thinking about the possibilities that Y/N would go. She probably would, Dinah was guessing.  

"It's a good idea hon, I think you should," Ally weighed in, folding her legs underneath her small body, "Plus, we'll be there to help you out," 

"I think I might invite her then," 

.

.

.

.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Dinah's inviting you to a party. Wowowow and she's in love with you? Get ittttttttttttt.