C h a p t e r O n e

Sting's POV

Minerva had come into my office because she said she had something important to talk to me about. I had no clue what it was about.

"So basically," Minerva began, "I've got someone that wants to join the guild."

"Oh, that's great. Are they here now?" I asked. Damn, I thought it was gonna be something bad, but it was just someone joining the guild.

"Yes actually," Minerva replied.

"Call them in," I nodded.

A girl walked in. She had h/c hair and e/c eyes. To be completely honest, she was bloody gorgeous, BUT, I'm professional and I do not hit on new recruits.

"Well hello there beautiful," I smirked. Yeah, no. Being professional ain't my thing. She seemed unbothered by my comment though.

She wore a baggy hoodie and black ripped jeans. Her hands were in her pockets and her hair wasn't tied up or anything, it flowed freely.

"You must be the master," She walked up to me. I was really curious and suspicious because I couldn't sense any magic power coming from her. Was she a fighter rather than a magic user? She held her hand out to me, "Nice to meet you, I'm Y/n L/n."

"Nice to meet you too Y/n, as you already know, I'm Sting," I shook her hand. See, I can be professional at times, "Y/n, may I ask what magic type you use? Or are you a fighter?"

"I don't actually have a set magic type," Y/n answered. What did she mean?

"She knows multiple magic," Minerva chimed in, seeing my confused face, "And she knows how to fight."

"I'm that case, I'd like you to go against...Orga," I led her to the guild hall and pointed to Orga. If she really does know multiple magic and can conceal them, maybe I can test her magic strength through Orga. After all, he's a god slayer.

"Alright kid, come here!" Orga shouted cockily.

I looked towards Y/n as she looked at Orga. I could swear her eyes glowed golden for a split second, but maybe it was my imagination.

A magic circle appeared under her as she disappeared and reappeared in front of him. She really does have magic. What the hell? I thought she was lying as well.

"LIGHTNING GOD BELLOW!" Orga shouted, releasing black lightning at her. Y/n just stood there, not moving. Was she frozen with fear or what?

I looked towards Minerva with a questioning look.

"Just wait and see," Minerva motioned to the fight. When Orga's lightning had cleared, Y/n stood there with not even a hair out of place. She was completely unaffected.

"The hell...?" Orga choked a little before he regained his grip and shot another attack. This time, Y/n soared forward with a fire engulfed fist and hit him square in the face.

Orga stumbled backwards, but managed to shoot another attack. Y/n responded by having her arms go in a circular motion, which I'm guessing gathered all the lightning, and then shot it back at him. He only just about managed to dodge it.

"Woah kid, you're strong," Orga said, slightly out of breath.

"You're not so bad yourself," Y/n complimented back.

"I would like to challenge her," Rufus walked in.

Y/n's POV

A very formally dressed male started to walk towards me. I activated the magic in my eyes. They allowed me to see what magic type a person used. I could feel my eyes glow golden for a split second once again.