C h a p t e r F o r t y O n e

Y/n's POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" I was punching Porlyusica's locked door, "WHY CAN'T I COME IN?!"

"Because he needs to rest, Y/n! Now stop breaking my door or I won't let you see him later!" Porlyusica scolded.

"When can I see him then?" I whined.

"Give it ten hours," She responded. Well, it was eleven in the morning right now, so I could just come back at nine at night, "It wouldn't kill you to be away from him for a bit, you know."

"Well, it would, but fine," I scoffed. I guess I could go and help Zeref for the time being. Maybe that'd help me kill time.

I walked away from Porlyusica and headed deeper into the forest, trying to identify that strong magical aura that belonged to Zeref. If I hadn't lost my magic, I would be able to find him so much faster and easier.

After walking for about half an hour, I finally felt his aura.

"Zeref!" I spoke so he wouldn't be startled by the presence of another person and accidentally kill me.

"Y/n! Hi!" He waved as I jogged up to him.

"I'm not allowed to see Sting because he's apparently resting, so I decided to come and help you!" I explained, "So what do you need help with?"

"I have a list of things I have to find for the potion. I've only found ten so far," He sighed, handing me a roll of paper which had an elastic around it.

"There can't be too many left," I spoke, taking off the elastic. The paper unrolled and hit the floor, continuing to unroll for at least one more metre, "Jeez, how many ingredients are there?"

"Two hundred and seventeen," He frowned.

"Wow, you really weren't messing around when you said it was an advanced potion," I almost choked at how many ingredients there were. They went from as simple as a single daisy to the tooth of a piranha. Where are we even meant to find the piranha from?

Then I saw a tick next to it. There were ticks next to the ten ingredients that Zeref had found.

"How the hell did you find a piranha?" I raised an eyebrow.

"The sea," He shrugged.

"You swam in the sea?" I questioned.

"Pfft, no. I made one of my demons go and do it," He laughed as I continued to look down the list.

"THE TENTACLE OF A TIBURONIA GRANROJO?!" I read out, and then spotting the tick next to it, "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!"

"Oh! That's a big red jellyfish," He responded as if it was the most normal thing ever.

"And how did you get that?!" I was absolutely shocked. This potion contained the weirdest and wildest things. What's worst is that it's a potion that I have to drink after. I'M GOING TO BE DRINKING A JELLYFISH TENTACLE?!

"My demons are very helpful, you know," He responded.

"Is this potion going to be safe for me to consume?" I gulped.

"Yeah, otherwise why else would I make it for you? But you have to drink all of it for it to work. It's not going to taste particularly good, but it'll help you regain your magic back!" Zeref replied.

"Oh my Mavis," I sighed.

"What? Where is she?" He jolted up, sorting out his hair with his hands.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You said Mavis."

"Oh...YOU LIKE MAVIS!"

"NOT SO LOUD!"

Minerva's POV

"I'm back!" Y/n announced as she waltzed through the guild hall's doors.

"RUN!" Rufus suddenly sprinted away. I think he was still a little traumatised from last time. I mean, Y/n did give him a full one hour speech on how she wasn't a disturbance to Sting's rest and how her presence could benefit him. I think she talked his ears off, or rather, shouted.

"Welcome back Y/n," Rogue nodded as she came up to us.

"How was your trip?" I asked.

"I was just helping Zeref find some of the ingredients on the list for the potion," She responded, "Did you know the potion requires the tentacle of a big red jellyfish? It also requires the tooth of a piranha."

"And you have to drink that," I choked. That would be disgusting. I mean, I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end since she could get her magic back, but still.

"Yeah, I'm just going to pick up something real quick," She said, leaving the guild hall again.

"Alright, see you later!" I waved as she waved back, disappearing into the busy streets.

"She seems like she's in a much better mood," Rogue turned to me.

"Yeah, I'm really glad," I smiled.

"Guys! We have intruders!" Orga shouted, disturbing the calm atmosphere of the guild. Well, that was nice while it lasted. Time to be chaotic again.

Some masked figures barged into the guild hall. They looked around as if looking for something, but we began attacking so they didn't have a chance to locate what they were looking for.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR GUILD!" Orga shouted, unleashing his lightning on them.

"YEAH, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" Rogue began, "SHADOW DRAGON ROAR!"

Meanwhile, I realised the intruders weren't that engaged into fighting our guild members. They were dodging it more, as if trying to save their energy. What were they trying to do?

"What on earth?" Y/n mumbled, entering the guild hall again, holding a tub of ice cream. Immediately, they all turned to Y/n, soaring towards her. I quickly acted, using my territory magic to switch places with the enemy that was closest to her. I formed a shield, making all of them fly backwards from force, "I LITERALLY JUST WENT TO GET ICE CREAM, WAS THAT SUCH A CRIME?!"

"I don't think the ice cream is the problem," I spoke to her as she clutched to the ice cream tub.

They were after Y/n! Could they be Dhutia's minions?

"Get her!" One of them snarled, "He said he wants her dead or we're dead."

"Not a chance," I glowered as the other members of Sabertooth and I formed a protective circle around the powerless Y/n.

We battered each one to the ground, one by one. They were pretty strong when they actually started fighting, but not strong enough to beat us. If Dhutia is so freakishly strong, why does he send such weak minions to do his work? I mean, it's good for us because I'm not sure we'd win if they had the strength of Dhutia, but still. Although, Dhutia is a little on the stupid side so I guess I shouldn't expect too much from him...

"Thanks guys," Y/n smiled and bowed in gratitude.

"We've got your back kid," Orga pat her on the head.

"Yeah, even if you want to cut off my head half the time and steal my hat," Rufus laughed.

"Well, I like your hat!" Y/n grinned. Rufus took it off and put it on her as she beamed in happiness. Her eyes were practically sparkling.

"If she starts smelling like Rufus, Sting is going to slaughter him," Rogue mumbled to me so only I could hear.

"Agreed."