C h a p t e r T h r e e

Sting's POV

Yesterday was mad. I can't believe Y/n leaned her head on my shoulder. I honestly thought she would've punched me in the face for putting my arm around her. I think me and her are making progress.

"You're thinking about her, aren't you?" Rogue broke me out of my thoughts. I was in my office supposedly doing some paperwork, but then I thought of Y/n and just stopped everything I was doing. I didn't even realise it.

"Don't act like you're not thinking of M'lady," I responded with a smirk. A light tint of blush appeared on Rogue's cheeks.

"Yes I am," Rogue admitted, "Except there's a difference between me and you currently. I don't have a massive stack of paperwork that needs doing, so I have time to be thinking about her, Master Sting."

He put emphasis on the 'master' part. He always did when he was reminding me of the role I play in Sabertooth, not that I ever forget.

"Whatever," I groaned and continued with paperwork.

Then I smelt her and I know Rogue smelt her too. Before she even knocked on my office door, I opened it. Rogue was right next to me when I opened the door.

Y/n stood there with Minerva next to her.

"Oh, you guys opened the door quick," Minerva commented, "We hadn't even knocked yet."

"Anyway, we just wanted to see if you and Rogue wanted to come with us to watch the fireworks tonight," Y/n spoke to me, "I know you're super busy, so don't worry if you can't."

"I'll be there," I smiled.

"Me too," Rogue nodded. I could literally see the happiness on Minerva's face.

"Meet you guys tonight on the field," Minerva waved and the two of them walked off. When they were far out of sight, I closed the door and turned to Rogue.

"When the hell are you going to ask Minerva out?" I rolled my eyes, "You guys are practically drooling over each other!"

"I could say the same for you and Y/n," Rogue raised an eyebrow.

"Except there's a difference between me and you currently," I imitated what he said earlier, "You have known Minerva for ages. I've only known Y/n for a few days. Come on Rogue, do it tonight!"

"Maybe," Rogue thought about it and walked off.

Ah, I'd better finish this paperwork so I can see the fireworks with Y/n tonight...

Y/n's POV

"Maybe we shouldn't have invited Sting," I sighed. I sat on the bed in Minerva's room as she was choosing out outfits.

"Why'd you say that? You wanted him there," She said.

"He just looked like he had so much paperwork. I don't want him to stress about it."

Then she popped her head out of her wardrobe, a smirk plastered on her face.

"YOU LOVE STING!" Minerva screamed.

"Wait, NO! NO I DON'T!" I shook my head frantically.

"LIES! You so like him!" Minerva shouted.

"I'm not falling for him," I shook my head again.

"Except you have," Minerva said in a sing-song voice.

"Whatever, it's not like he likes me back," I groaned, giving in. I couldn't lie to Minerva anyway, she's known me longer than anyone else has...apart from Zeref of course. Without him, I'd probably be dead right now. We always mind link to talk to each other, but we haven't done it recently.