C h a p t e r N i n e

Y/n's POV

"Y/n! Let's go!" Sarus grabbed my hand, "I wanna prank my dad today!!!"

"Let's do it!" I giggled, letting him drag me to the play room where we discussed what pranks we wanted to pull.

We saw another boy in there. He had light brown hair and pink eyes. Rixnir was his name. The God of Music.

"Hey Rix!" I beamed.

"Hey Y/n! What're you guys up to?" He asked us.

"We're pranking my dad," Sarus whispered and put a finger to his lips, signalling for him to be quiet, "You wanna help?"

"Yeah!" Rixnir nodded in excitement.

"Y/n, there you are," A tall man approached me. I didn't know who he was, but he felt so familiar. He had light blue hair and golden yellow eyes. Next to him, stood a lady. She had almost white hair and dark blue eyes.

I woke up, very startled. I was back at home in my room. What the hell was that dream? Sarus again? Rixnir? Those two people?

I don't know what was happening. I was fine until the temple visit. Usually, I'd brush it aside and not worry about it, but something tells me that I shouldn't just ignore this.

I wanted to go to the library to see if Rixnir really was the God of Music, but I decided not to because it'd probably freak me out even more.

Quickly slipping on an outfit, I walked to the forest to find my best friend, Zeref. Maybe he could tell me something.

I found him sitting by a tree. There was panic in his eyes when he heard someone approaching, but relaxed when he saw that it was just me.

"Hey Zeref?" I sat next to him.

"Are you okay Y/n?" He asked gently, worry flooding his eyes.

"Yeah, can you tell me about when you found me?" I gave him hopeful eyes. There had to be something that could help me figure this out.

"Well, I found you in the forest. You looked like you'd been through a lot, but I couldn't tell what had happened. You had a curse on you, I could feel it, so I took it away, not knowing what the curse even was. The person who casted it was very powerful. That person made your curse so that no one could tell what it did, which is a very expert spell, and I could practically sense the power radiating off of you from the curse," Zeref explained.

"I see," I nodded slowly, attempting to take it all in. I didn't know who my family were or where I came from. It'd help if I did. It'd help a lot. But I didn't. I don't know if I ever will.

I felt a sharp pain impale my head. I yelled in pain and clutched my head with my hands.

Zeref knew what was going on. I had been so busy with finding out things about my past that I forgot to go for my injection. Usually I'd get a headache if I missed it, not intense pain.

He quickly lifted me up in his arms and ran to Porlyusica's, running in and placing me on the seat.

"What happened now?" Porlyusica rolled her eyes, "Did that idiot finally realise she didn't come in for her injection? Or did she do something stupid like try and wrestle a shark?"

"I think she's in immense pain," Zeref frowned, "Please help her."

"Pain? Usually she gets headaches," Porlyusica raised her eyebrows in shock.

Sting's POV

I haven't seen Y/n at the guild all day today. I wanted to go look for her, but Orga and Rogue locked me in my office with Minerva supervising me, making sure I was doing the overdue paperwork.