C h a p t e r S i x

Sting's POV

I think my heart just stopped. When Y/n walked in to the Sabertooth doors, everyone was staring. Her and Minerva looked like completely different people.

Rogue and I were in suits as well. He was in a black one, I was in a white one. No surprise. It was so uncomfortable. I hated formal attire.

"Stop looking at her, she's mine," I growled protectively when I saw some of the boys in Sabertooth eyeing her. They immediately cowered away. Good.

"Hey Sting," She smiled. She looked a little nervous.

"You look beautiful," I pressed a kiss against her forehead gently. She chuckled and blushed a little. So adorable.

"Let's go then," Rogue smiled. I'm guessing he was excited since he was in an exceptionally good mood.

I intertwined my fingers with Y/n's and walked out with her, whilst Rogue had his arm wrapped around Minerva's waist.

I'm so glad Minerva and Rogue got together. I've never seen Rogue so happy since the day he met Frosch.

We brought them to the fancy restaurant, surprising them.

When we were sat down in our own private area, that we had reserved, I put my arm around Y/n and she snuggled into my chest. She's so adorable, and she's mine.

A waiter came and took our order before walking away.

"How do you like the date so far?" Rogue asked Minerva.

"I love it," Minerva smiled, making Rogue blush a little.

I can't wait to tease him about this later.

Y/n rested her head calmly on my shoulder, one of her hands holding mine. I looked down at her and she met my eyes. They sparkled when she smiled.

"You're so beautiful, Y/n," I lifted her chin up and kissed her. It wasn't a full on kiss, just a gentle peck.

I looked up and just saw Rogue smirking at me. I don't know why we thought double dates were a good idea. All we do is tease each other afterwards. I wonder if Minerva and Y/n do that too.

"Here are your drinks," The waiter came in and placed the glasses on the table.

"So how long did it take to get Y/n in a dress?" I asked Minerva with a joking tone.

"Oh my goodness Sting, you don't even understand. She was such hard work," Minerva put a hand to her head as if she was getting a headache from just thinking about it.

"I wasn't that bad," Y/n defended herself.

"You weren't that bad? You refused to try anything on!" Minerva continued, "Then when you did try it on after decades, it looked so good!"

Y/n's POV

Sting chuckled as Minerva was practically attacking me due to the fact that I wouldn't try on any dresses.

He was so charming though when he laughed. It's just everything about him. I don't understand how he can love me when I don't even know who I am, where my power comes from, what powers I'm actually limited to or where I come from.

I saw Sting wink at Rogue and they both got up.

"We just need to go to the restroom," Rogue explained.

"Together?" Minerva asked, laughing.

"Don't judge me, I'm scared to use the toilet alone," Sting joked as they walked away, leaving just me and Minerva there.