C h a p t e r F o r t y T w o

Author's Note:

Hi guys! Since this book is coming to an end, be sure to check out my new book, Tell Me The Truth (Cobra/Erik x Reader)! That book will start as soon as I post the final chapter of The Hidden One (Sting x Reader)!

Also check out my Instagram @ STINGSWIFEY if you like anime edits! ♥️

————————

Y/n's POV

Got to get to guild. Got to get to Sting. Got to get to guild. Got to get to Sting. Got to get to guild. Got to get to Sting. Got to get to guild. Got to get to Sting. Got to get to guild. Got to get to Sting.

I burst through the doors of the Sabertooth guild building. Apparently Sting was let out by Porlyusica and was at the guild now. His infection finally cleared up.

I was picking daisies with Zeref until we ran into Porlyusica who said that he was much better and was at the guild hall now. So I quickly got up and sprinted to the guild hall.

"STING!" I shouted when I couldn't find him.

"He's in his office," Rufus spoke.

"OKAY! THANKS FEATHER HAT!" I legged it up the stairs, tripping over and almost cracking my head open if it wasn't for Orga catching me before I hit the ground, "THANK YOU FOR SAVING MY HEAD!"

"Hey you should be careful and not run so fast-" Orga began.

"BYE!" I shouted.

Then I continued running, and running, and running. I finally reached his office door after I felt like I had been running for hours. I swung open his office doors as I saw him there. He was at his desk filling in the forms.

"Why didn't you come and greet me?" I pouted, "Didn't you smell my scent when I entered the building?"

"Y/n!" He exclaimed, coming up to me, "Sorry baby, I was too focussed on my paperwork. Being a guild master is hard!"

"You've never focussed on your paperwork before! What did Porlyusica do to you?!" I gasped dramatically.

"Nothing!" He shook his head, "It's just the same old me, Sting the light dragon slayer!"

"Babe, you're a white dragon slayer, not light dragon slayer," I raised an eyebrow. He must be really tired or something because he's acting a little off.

"Sorry darling, I'm just a little exhausted," Sting yawned.

"You've never called me darling before," I commented.

"Let's go out, I have a date for us," He smiled.

"Really?!" I grinned, "What have you got planned?"

"You'll see," He smirked.

He walked us out of the guild hall quickly. I didn't know where we were going, I was just following him. I couldn't recognise the route we were taking so he definitely hasn't taken me here before.

"I can't wait," I commented.

"You're going to love it," He nodded.

After walking for about ten minutes more, in an uncomfortable silence, we reached a field. He just wasn't talkative for some reason. I wonder what he did to be so tired.

He covered my eyes as we walked onto the field.

"Surprise!" He exclaimed as he took his hands away from my eyes, revealing a hot air balloon.

"Oh my Mavis!" I squealed. This was so cute! But wait, why would he take me on a hot air balloon trip?

"What's the matter?" He asked, noticing my hesitation.

"You get motion sick, why would you organise a hot air balloon trip when your dragon slayer motion sickness would kill you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I got some spell for it so I'm okay now," He responded.

"Oh? You went to Wendy?" I asked.

"Yeah, Wendy," He nodded.

"Well, let's go then!" I grinned, pulling him to the hot air balloon.

Sting's POV

"You can go back now Sting, your infection has gotten better," Porlyusica spoke, "I just need to change this bandage and you can go run to your girlfriend."

"I'm so excited! Do you think she missed me?" My heart beat gets faster just at the thought of her.

"No doubt," Porlyusica responds, rolling her eyes as she finishes changing his bandage, "Go on then."

"THANKS PORLYUSICA!" I shout, running out of her place and to the guild hall.

Got to get to guild. Got to get to Y/n. Got to get to guild. Got to get to Y/n. Got to get to guild. Got to get to Y/n. Got to get to guild. Got to get to Y/n. Got to get to guild. Got to get to Y/n.

"Y/N!" I shout as I entered the guild hall, "Where is she?!"

Orga, Rufus, Rogue and Minerva came up to me.

"Why do I smell Y/n on you?" I immediately shot a glare to Rufus.

"S-s-she wore my feather hat," Rufus responded, visibly shaking from fear.

"I'll deal with you later," I growled, "Now where is she? Where is my girlfriend?"

"We just got back from Fairy Tail, so we haven't seen her," Minerva motioned to her and Rogue so I turned to Orga since he's been at the guild all day.

"What do you mean? You were just with her?" Orga scratched his head in confusion.

"No...I've been at Porlyusica's all day," I shook my head slowly.

"You were in your office doing paperwork all day..." Orga spoke, his voice trailing off, "What the hell? You've been here all day! What are you talking about?"

"Orga, I've been resting at Porlyusica's all day. I haven't been to the guild hall until now!" I responded.

"No, you were in your office and then Y/n came up to visit you," Rufus raised an eyebrow, "Don't you remember?"

I quickly sprinted up to my office, the other four following closely behind. I threw the door open with such a large force that it almost came off of its hinges.

I inhaled.

"DHUTIA!" I shouted, "DHUTIA WAS HERE!"

"WHAT?! We didn't see him though!" Orga shook his head in disbelief.

"That could only mean one thing," Rufus' eyes widened, "Dhutia was pretending to be you."

"AND HE'S GONE OFF WITH Y/N!" Orga began to panic.

"Where the hell did he take her?" I glowered, anger was burning inside of me. I was mad now. I was really mad.

"Well, you, or rather, Dhutia, was telling me that you were excited to bring Y/n on a hot air balloon ride when I asked what you'd do when Y/n comes back from wherever she was," Rufus responded.

"WHY WOULD I GO ON A HOT AIR BALLON RIDE?! I'M A DRAGON SLAYER! I GET MOTION SICK FOR MAVIS' SAKE!" I groaned in frustration, "WHAT THE HELL, DUDE?!"

"It's okay, we're going to get her back," Rogue put a hand on my shoulder.

"Damn right we are!" I growled, "Dhutia better be prepared! I'M GOING TO FREAKING KILL THIS GUY ONCE AND FOR ALL!"