C h a p t e r E i g h t e e n

Y/n's POV

"Man, Warline was kinda weird yesterday," Sting commented as we sat around a table having breakfast together.

"Agreed," Rogue nodded.

"We beat them really damn quick though," Orga smirked.

"Doesn't that make you suspicious?" Minerva asked, "Why would someone send a weak dark guild after us?"

"To test our power?" I spoke up. Then they all went quiet.

"That is very true," Rogue nodded in agreement, "But who could've sent them?"

Immediately, Dhutia's face popped up in my head, and judging by the look Sting gave me, it popped up in his too.

No. It couldn't be. That was a dream. Dhutia is...Dhutia is...Dhutia is not...dead?! Oh damn. Dhutia isn't dead! I forgot about that. He's the only God with no account of his death...

"I might know who it is," I spoke up as Sting gave me a small nod. They all looked at me in curiosity, "Orga, Rufus, you won't know much about my situation, but long story short, there's a freaking evil God called Dhutia who is trying to hunt me down, or rather he says he is."

"Oh yes, I remember reading about him. The God of War, correct? Rather stranger how there isn't an account of his death, hm?" Rufus nodded. They were accepting this really well considering I just told them I'm being hunted by a God.

"Yeah, well I had a vision from him before the dark guild attacked so maybe-" I was cut off by the doors slamming open again.

"Who the hell-?" Sting turned around to see who it was, but stopped mid sentence to dodge an arrow that just about missed his head, piercing into the wall behind him.

"Who do you think you are?" Minerva sassily stepped out with the most annoyed look I've ever seen her wear.

"We are Black Drop," One of them spoke. They all had capes on with their hoods up so we couldn't see their faces, only the emblem on their cape, "And we've been recruited to attack you weaklings."

"Weaklings?" Rufus raised an eyebrow, "How rude."

"Look at you guys, you look so weak I could probably knock you out with one punch," Another jeered.

"Alright buddy, just because we are sitting around a table, having breakfast with each other, it does not mean we're weak," Orga slammed his fist on the table, "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day you uneducated idiots."

The dark guild burst into laughter and they continued to mock us.

"Were you perhaps recruited by an unknown guy?" I asked.

"That is not your business," He responded.

"If you're going to be so rude," I teleported so I was above him, then by putting my feet on his shoulders, I bent down and grabbed his neck, swinging myself over so he fell too, "Then get out."

Then everyone started attacking. I shot many attacks at them, but they kept getting back up. These people are definitely more powerful than yesterday's dark guild.

I watched as both Sting and Rogue went into their dragon force.

I know, I should be focussing on the battle, but ooh damn, my boyfriend is fit when he's fighting.

"WHITE DRAGON ROAR!!!" I heard him shout and many were taken down

"WHITE DRAGON ROAR!!!" I heard him shout and many were taken down. I smiled, but froze when I saw that they got back up again. Sting is so powerful and even he couldn't keep them down. That worries me hugely. This could be bad news.

I put my hands together, making the wind pick up around me.

Sting's POV

I noticed the wind swirling around Y/n. It was like she was making a tornado.

I was correct when she launched it at the enemies, making them fly up to the ceiling, and hit their heads. They fell to the floor in a loud thump, unconscious.

Then I saw a bunch of them running towards her, but she put her hand out, and they all froze. Still keeping her hand up, she slowly crouched down and touched the floor with her other hand.

They started howling in pain. Then I realised it was because she was heating the floor in that area, basically burning them alive.

Yep, my girlfriend is the scariest person on Earth, but still the one person I love the most in the entire universe. She's pretty damn amazing.

"WHITE DRAGON'S CLAW!!!" I yelled, launching another attack at them. Some got up, some stayed down.

I saw Rogue taking down enemies one by one as Minerva stunned them. Rufus was memorising their magic and using it against them. Orga was just zapping anyone he could with his black lightning.

I ran and punched one of them in the jaw, hearing a crunch. Did I just knock his teeth out?

He spat out a little bit of blood before looking at me angrily. We had a fist to fist fight until I knocked him out.

Turning around, I saw Y/n was so focussed on the enemies in front of her, she didn't see the one that was preparing an attack behind her.

"Y/N!!!" I shouted, whilst sprinting towards her and trying to warn her. I couldn't warn her in time so instead I pushed her out of the way, feeling the dark magic puncture and rip through me.

"STING!!!" I heard Y/n scream as her footsteps came towards me, "No, stay with me..."

My eyelids were getting heavy and I could see the tears welling up in her eyes.

"Don't you dare close those eyes, Sting..." I heard her whisper as she held me tightly.

"Y/n, I'll take him to the infirmary!" Orga shouted, picking me up carefully. The pain shot through me.

"Be careful with him!" Y/n spoke.

"I'll go get Porlyusica," Minerva sprinted out.

That was all I heard before it all went black.

Y/n's POV

I was angry. Really really angry. How dare this dark guild, Blood Drop, just waltz in here as if they own the place? How dare they hurt Sting?

"Y/n...?" Rogue nudged me gently, "Sting will be okay."

"Oh, I know that," I chuckled darkly, wiping the tears off of my face and staring dead straight at the enemies in front of me, "But these people won't be okay once I'm done with them."

Then something inside me snapped. It was like an uncontrollable rage. I launched myself at the enemies, punching them all to a pulp, my knuckles getting bloodied, but it wasn't my blood. My knuckles were breaking from punching, but they healed themselves for some reason.

Everyone watched me as I tore them all apart. I looked like a monster, but I didn't care. I will teach these guys a lesson, even if it's the last lesson they'll ever be taught.

I stopped as they circled me, preparing their pathetic attacks.

"If you freaks make it out of here alive, go tell whoever sent you to attack us to get lost," I growled. I released so much magic energy I almost fainted. It was like a massive heartbeat that echoed throughout the guild hall. My guildmates were unharmed, but all the enemies dropped dead, their faces still frozen in pain.

I felt so lightheaded. I put a hand on my head as I stumbled a little. Rogue ran up to me and grabbed onto me before I fell, looping my arm around his shoulder to help me walk.

"Y/n, you need to rest," Rogue ordered.

"What...? No...I'm fine," I shook my head, but then I stumbled a little from the lack of energy I had, "I want to see Sting."

"You've fully drained yourself of magic energy. That's really dangerous. You need rest," Rogue spoke in a firmer tone.

"I'm...fine..." Then I tipped over, seeing nothing but darkness.