C h a p t e r T w o

Y/n's POV

It had been a few weeks since I joined Sabertooth and I had found a place to stay now. It's just a small house on the outskirts on the town. Nothing fancy.

I was walking through the streets with Minerva as we were heading to a cafe that had recently opened up. We were super excited because apparently they did colourful drinks and really good food.

"Look, it's the supposedly powerful Sabertooth punk, Minerva," A full grown male sniggered. Minerva had a sad look in her eye, but she just kept walking, doing her best to ignore their piercing words.

"Can you guys shut the hell up?" I growled, looking him in the eye. My eyes flashed golden. He doesn't even use magic. Beating him up would be a breeze.

"Look, little girl, I suggest you stay out of this. This doesn't concern you. You aren't even a part of Sabertooth," He laughed. I forgot that people didn't know I was a member the whole time. After all, no one has seen me around before and everyone thinks I'm a 'new member.'

"Think again," I lifted up my hair, revealing my f/c Sabertooth symbol on the back of my neck.

"You have no magic power anyway," He jeered, "You're weak, like the whole of Sabertooth. You guys suck!

I felt rage shoot through my veins and I clenched my fists.

"Calm down. They aren't worth it," Minerva spoke in a soothing voice. She knew what would happen if I were to lose control over my emotions.

The two boys stood with a mocking grin on their pathetic faces. I stood and crossed my arms. My eyes glowed white as some light rays crept up from the ground, swirling around them. Then they went black when my eyes did. Their yells of pain attracted the attention of so many and gathered a crowd.

"Y/n, let's go," Minerva tugged on my arm, desperate to leave.

My eyes returned to normal and I turned around, walking away from them with shocked faces surrounding me.

I think it was safe to say, we both weren't feeling the new cafe, so instead, we headed to the Sabertooth guild hall.

"Woah, Y/n you look really on edge, are you okay? Did something happen?" Sting asked me. He looked genuinely concerned, which is different since he's usually such a flirt. It was cute.

"I'm fine," I said and tried to walk off. He caught me by the wrist and quickly pulled me to his office, so no one could eavesdrop. Wow, if anyone saw us, we probably would've looked like we were about to do something else. I pray to Mavis that no one saw us.

"Yeah right," He scoffed, as he closed the door behind him, when we got into his office, "Who messed with you? I'll break their faces."

"I told you, I'm fine," I sighed. I didn't understand why he was so concerned.

"Not convinced," Sting crossed his arms.

"Why are you so worried?" I asked.

"As your master, I have to be worried about you," Sting answered professionally, with no hesitation. Right, so just because he's my master? To be fair, I don't know what I expected him to say. He saw the slight disappointment in my face, "Did you expect something else?"

That signature smirk appeared on his face. No. I will not fall for him. I will not fall for him. He walked towards me and I took a step back. After doing this, I realised he had backed me up against the wall. He put his hands on the wall at the sides of my head, leaving me with no room to escape.

"Sting, do you want to-" Rogue strolled in, but stopped mid way when he saw our position.

"Rogue? Why'd you stop talk-" Then it was Minerva's turn to freeze.