IMPORTANT Author Note

This is not pertaining just this book but all future books.

I won't just be writing sad books all the time, I deleted my last book because it was going no where and I had lost all will to continue. I do also have to say that this might end up becoming a real story because my emotions often spark inspiration for writing weather that be happy or sad.

I'm really not confident when it comes to stuff like this, or anything really, but this time I'm hoping I can finish something for once and actually care.

If you happen to be going through something like I am, hang in there. Try your best to see things in a better light, even though that's easier said than done.

Now, I want to end this on somewhat of a positive note. I, for one, can't stand bad endings. So I most likely won't be ending a story in a way that I consider badly.

I'm thinking of trying to start a bts crack fic, that way I won't need to think of a plot and all of that. If you're a fan of bts too, or just want to read for fun, I hope you'll stick around long enough for that to start.

I want to be apart of this community and I want to laugh with you even though I'm really sucky at humor. (I really do) I hope you'll stick with me through the long times without posting, the crappy plots, and bad characters. I'm also hoping that KoreanIy my best friend, will stick with me as well.

That's all I have for now thank you for taking the time out of your day or night for reading all of my bull, bye.

~Silent