It Is What It Is Chapter 4

Louis POV

It was already dark when we got to the club. We managed to dodge the bouncer while he was explaining to a 14 year old girl why she couldn't come in. Once we were inside the only thing to be seen was sweaty intoxicated people grinding on each other. I rolled my eyes and headed to the bar. "One gin and tonic please" I said, the bartender nodded and went to get it. I turned around and scanned the crowd for any sign of Liam or Danielle. I found them making out against the wall, Danielle's already short dress hiked up even higher than before. I collected my drink and paid the bartender. I walked over to a table so I could sit and relax and wait for the alcohol to take affect. This was only my second time drinking and the first time I had only gotten mildly tipsy after 2 shots thanks to Liam who stopped me before I got too shitfaced.

A while later I was on my 3rd or was it 4th drink, I wasn't drunk yet but fairly tipsy. I headed to the bar for another, sitting down on one of the stools while I waited. I was Looking around once again for Liam and Danielle which by the looks of it had taken their make-out session elsewhere.

"Um can I have a Heineken zero please" said a deep sexy voice that made goosebumps of erupt on my skin instantly. I looked over to see the most drop dead gorgeous human being to ever grace the planet, standing 1 meter away from me. Soft chocolate curls styled in a quiff, deep forest green eyes, smooth olive skin decorated in a multitude of various tattoos and his lips ...... Jesus Christ his lips-------

"Heineken zero?" repeated the barman confused "uh yeah I'm driving" gorgeous replied back pouting- Jesus Christ I wanted to attack those lips with mine. "Thanks" gorgeous replied, walking away and disappearing into the crowd. I sighed and ordered another drink....

1 hour later

I was beyond drunk. So shitfaced I could hardly stand. I was now dancing weirdly flaying my arms and legs and bobbing my head and screaming the lyrics too some random song I didn't even know. I had my 8th or 9th drink, a vodka and coke in my left hand sloshing It about as I 'danced'.

Suddenly I bumped into something hard, I lost my balance and almost fell onto my arse, if it wasn't for a large hand grabbing me by the waist I probably would've smashed my glass all over me. when I managed to stand up straight I realized that I had spilled the entire contents of my vodka and coke onto the stranger that saved me.

"Oops" I said with a giggle. "Hi!" a deep voice said. I looked up and came face to face with the gorgeous guy who was at the bar earlier. "Hey gorgeous" I slurred batting my eyelashes trying to be sexy but failing miserably. "Hello to you too" gorgeous said smiling, and OH MY FUCK he has dimples!!!!!!!!!

"Whats your name" I asked hiccupping. "I'm Harry, Harry Styles" he said with a small smile, "I'm Louis, Louis Tomlinson" I said proudly like it was the best name in the world.

The last thing I remember was flashing lights and Harry's beautiful face looking at me concerned.