It Is What It Is Chapter 27

A/N I recommend listening to the song while reading ;)

Previously

Louis POV

I was born this way hey!I was born this way hey!
I'm on the right track baby
I was born this way hey!
I was born this way hey!I was born this way hey!
I'm on the right track baby
I was born this way hey!

same DNA, but born this way

"So do you forgive me" Harry asks suddenly nervous

Same DNA, but born this way

"Of course" I say with a grin.

**********************************************

Harry's POV

*************

After that Louis and I make our way out onto the terrace of the huge house. I light myself a fresh joint and slowly let the smoke consume me and calm my teetering nerves. Its less crowded out here. The lighting is dim and the atmosphere is calmer and more sensual, the song Yoko Ono by Moby Rich is playing at a low volume. I smile at Louis knowing how much he loves the series Atypical.

Louis looks truly breath taking and I don't know what to do about it. He's swaying his hips to the music with his eyes closed. I swallow hard to compose myself and take another drag of my joint. I had promised myself I'd stay more or less sober tonight, for Louis.

I'm shaken from my thoughts by Louis himself, grabbing the lit joint from my shaky grasp and taking a drag himself. 

I gasp in shock. Louis doesn't smoke. Louis hates smoking. 

"Mmm I see why you like these so much" Louis says. He's not high but he's definitely on something.

He starts sway his hips again only this time he grabs onto my waist and starts grinding on me. I bite back a moan as I try to untangle myself from his grasp.

'This isn't right, Louis is so innocent you can't fuck things up with him'

'But why does It feel so good?'

'It Is what it is' I think to myself

I'm so caught up in my thoughts I don't realize when another this time slower song comes on.  I hear the sound of soft sweet voice and turn to see Louis singing to me. "Don't try to make me stay, or ask if I'm ok, I don' have the answer"

"You're irresistible, H." Louis smiles slowly and then seems to get caught up in his own thoughts "Reminds me of you, so I'll always sing it to you," he continues. My heart stops and I pinch myself slightly to make sure I'm not dreaming and this is Louis saying these things to me.

"Midnight, doesn't last forever, dark turns to light. Heartache, flips my world around, I'm falling down, down, down, that's why," Louis sings and I find myself staring at him in awe, his voice is so captivating, everything about him is.

It's like there's no one else in the room, just me and Louis and I feel myself getting closer and closer to him, like he's sucking me in and I don't wanna fight back. It's a split second decision but in that moment I don't think of the pros and cons or the after I just close my eyes and  press Our lips together. He stiffens for one terrifying moment and I'm petrified I fucked everything up. But after a second he finally melts into my arms, moving his lips against mine and letting out a content sigh.

I move my  hands from Louis' waist to his neck, wrapping my arms around his back and pulling on his hair. He stiffens up at first, like he's shocked momentarily, but then less than a second later he moans into my mouth and before he melts into the kiss once more.

"It makes your lips, so kissable," Louis sings quietly, leaving our lips pressed together. He laughs childishly, kissing me  passionately.

"And your kiss, unmissable," I  join in, stroking my finger over the prominent cheekbone on Louis' face.

Louis grabs my giant hand in his tiny one, holding onto his pointer finger, much like a newborn child would, and dropping our hands down by our sides so they brush his hip.

"Your fingertips, so touchable," He breathes as I breaks the kiss. We look into each other's eyes, and it's night sky meeting dark forest, irises deeper in color.

"And your eyes, irresistible." Louis sings, his voice is almost inaudible now. I takes Louis by surprise, grabbing him by the waist and pulling him up so his thighs are wrapped around my waist. Louis squeaks, and then giggles as I pecks his nose.

"Harry... Please... Fuck... Me"  Louis begs, and just like that everything stops............