It Is What It Is Chapter 35

Previously

*****************

Louis' POV

*****************

We talk about our fears and our dreams, anything and everything we can think of, all while lying on the small single bed in our room. Looking up at the cracked ceiling.

We never run out of things to talk about. We just... Fit. I can't explain it.

I respect him so much and he is such a kind, gentle, generous, caring, beautiful person and he deserves the world. He respects my boundaries and is always OK with not pushing me furthered than I'm comfortable with, "I'll wait for you forever boo" he says before kissing me on the nose and snuggling into me.

He's so perfect he almost doesn't seen real.

He's like a porcelain doll. So precious yet so incredibly delicate it scares me. I'm afraid that if I look at him too long, savoir the moment more then I should, he'll break into a thousand unfixable pieces and I'll lose him for ever..

I'm falling and I can't escape it.....

*****************

Harry's POV

*****************

*FROM UNKNOWN*

I'm back babyy ;)

I drop my my phone onto the carpet in shock. 

'Nononononononononononononono' I say to myself, running a hand through my hair. I look down to see a sleeping Louis in my arms, who's starting to stir. I hold my breath for what sees like ages until he settles again, snuggling back down into the crook of my neck, his feathery brown hair tickling my nose.

Every time I try to move Louis nearly wakes up. I can't wake him. He'll ask what's going on. I can't lie to him. Well more than I already have....

He needs his sleep. He doesn't need me waking him up because of my stupid problems. His hair keeps tickling my nose! I'm gonna -------------- 

ACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Louis jumps up like he's been shot, wobbling and trying to steady himself by grabbing onto the bedsheets. I keep sneezing so I can't grab him without  sneezing all over him.

He falls off and hits the carpeted floor with a loud THUMP!!!! 

"SHITTTTTTTTTT" he curses as he lies on the ground in shock. 

"ACHOOOOOOOO" I sneeze.

Suddenly the door bursts open and Zayn comes in looking worried. 

"GET THE FUCK OUUUT!!" Louis screams and I'm surprised by his outburst until I realize that he's still naked after the pre-nap events that had taken place.

I throw Louis the blanket and he quickly covers himself while I grab a tissue and blow my nose.

Zayn just stands there with a confused look on his face while he watches us. "I was gonna ask what the fuck was happening here but now I'm not sure I wanna know"

Louis looks down biting his lip and blushing. I can't seem to find it in me to laugh. I still feel sick to my stomach after reading that text.

He's back......