It Is What It Is Chapter 5

This chapter is dedicated to: tommo_2430  thank you so much for being so amazing!!!

Louis' POV

I wake up with a groan.

I feel like death.

My head is pounding, my mouth is as dry as sandpaper and tastes like something dead. I guess I drank a little bit more then I planned...................................

"Liam" I croak weakly, if I didn't feel like I'd been hit by at least 10 trucks, I would probably be making fun of the fact that my voice sounds like I'm going through puberty all over again. But I'm way to hungover for that right now.

I spend awhile just staring at the unfamiliar cracks on the ceiling, which I don't remember being there before. I will have to get Dan to fix them for me, I don't want the ceiling to collapse on me, I feel shit enough as it is thank you very much!! Everything hurts, even my fucking eyes hurt when I try to move them. I yawn loudly and drift back off into another mindless sleep.

I wake up awhile later to the sound of pans clattering downstairs, mum must be up. Rolling over I crack an eye open to check what time it is. But I don't see my alarm clock. Or my phone. ...........

Wait. That's not my bedside table. I sit bolt upright and immediately have to lie back down. This isn't my room. I look out the window. This isn't my house, this isn't even A house, by the looks of it it's an a flat, i can ear the noise cars outside and the loud neighbor's upstairs. Where the fuck am I? I look at the side table and see a glass of water and an Aisprin sitting there neatly laid out. Great. I've probably been kidnapped by a serial killer or some shit like that. Just my bloody luck!

I frantically try to piece together what happened last night, but all I can remember is flashing lights and ---- wait the hot guy! I vaguely remember bumping into him and introducing myself a little bit over enthusiastically. I blushed at the memory. UGH! I don't have the time right now to be embarrassed, I can Instagram stalk the dude later! 

Right now, I need to focus on figuring out where the fuck I am and how the fuck I got here! I slowly and painfully get out of bed, soon realizing a very big problem. I am completely naked, and there's no sign of mine or anyone's clothes in this room. I glance at the bed one last time before standing up and making my way towards the door. I quickly open the door and step outside, praying that I can just find my clothes and leave without anyone knowing. But of course, this is me. The Louis Tomlinson, we are talking about and unfortunately I'm not that lucky.

I walk into the kitchen and bump right into someone, knocking the cup of tea they were holding straight onto them and the floor. "Oops!" I say, absolutely mortified. "Hi" the stranger says looking up, as he does I almost piss my not existent underwear. Its him. The hot guy from the party. All of a sudden it all the memories I previously tried to remember, come flooding back and I wish that I had just jumped out of the window in the bedroom, when I had the chance. 

"You know that's the second time you've said that to me today, I'm Harry in case you forgot" I finally look up and meet his eyes, and wow he was hotter then I remembered! Emerald green eyes, soft looking plump lips, a jawline sharp enough to cut bread with, chestnut brown hair that fell in effortless curls, framing his angelic face and who could ever forget those dimples. My brain finally registers what he said and I flush in embarrassment at the memory, I spilled my drink all over him and didn't even apologize! "I am so, so sorry! I'll buy you a new shirt, I promise!!" I said starting to panic. He laughed, and god even his laugh is sexy "It's fine mate, it's just a shirt, don't worry about it" but that didn't help either, because now I was almost certain he was not a serial killer and I kinda really fancied him. Only now I've ruined any chance I ever had. 

"I wanna go home " I say as tears start to fall from my bloodshot eyes and the room starts to spin. Harry's expression instantly changes, as a worried expression spreads across his beautiful face. I slump into his arms and sob loudly. I just want to go home and forget this ever happened. Why would Liam just leave me at the club and let a complete stranger take me back to his house. A really nice stranger yes, but a stranger all the same. Some friend he is.

I cry for what feels like ages, sitting on the floor in Harry's arms sobbing like a 5 year old, while he gently strokes my hair and whispers sweet nothings in my ear. I realize then that this complete stranger has been more of a friend to me in a few hours than anyone, not even Liam has been in 17 years. 

Finally the tears begin to slow and soon I'm sniffling into Harry's snot and tear soaked shirt. "Sorry about your shirt" I mumble into his chest. "It's fine Louis, we all need a good cry now and then" he says smiling softly. "My mums probably worrying where I am, I should probably get going" I lie, she won't be expecting me home until later tonight.

 "Yes of course, but Louis" he says suddenly looking serious and for a second I'm scared he's going to yell at me for messing up his shirt. "Yes" I say wearily. "I'm just gonna go get your cloths" he says with a slight smirk playing on those ridiculously appealing lips. It takes a second for what he just said to register but when it does, I wish that I was really murdered by a serial killer.

"ughhh" I groan in embarrassment jumping up and trying to move away, before a hand reaches out to stop me.............