It Is What It Is Chapter 21

Previously

**********

Louis makes me feel, and I haven't felt in a long time. I just hope that he doesn't become too attached I don't want to break his heart, I won't be here for much longer after all.

TEXT FROM UNKNOWN: Meet me at the old scrap yard at 12:00pm tomorrow night, don't forget H, I don't fancy having to put your pretty ass back in that hospital ~ N

Yep, definitely won't be here for much longer.

**********

Louis' POV

**********

"Hey Louis, do you want to go to this party tomorrow night?" Harry asks, showing me his phone. 

We were lying on the couch playing snap. I was winning and Harry was getting bored.

The last few weeks had definitely been eventful. We had gotten to get to know each other a lot better. There have definitely been some ups and downs. It took Harry a while to recover from the whole hospital ordeal and with my Christmas exams coming up I had been studying like crazy.

There have also been some embarrassing times, like that time Harry walked in on me getting off to him. That had definitely been fun!

¡WARNING MATURE CONTENT!

(Flashback)

I was laid out on the bed, spread out like a starfish. My hips writhed as I pumped my rock hard dick at a steady pace.

"ahhhhh shitt Harryyy" 

"Uh Louis" I hear in the distance. It sounds far away

"Mmmmm" I moaned, my voice strained. "Fuckkkkk" I could feel my balls tightening, a sign I was close. I gasped and moaned, my body jerking and writhing as I thrust my hips upwards looking for more.

"Louis!" I look up and meet a pair of wide emerald green eyes looking at me in shock, I don't even have time to think

"Holy fuck" I murmured, slowly rolling my hips. My orgasm hit me, hard. My body jerked and spasmed, writhing against the bed.

I lay on there on the bed, looking at the ceiling. I hear someone clear their throat. I looked up and mine and Harry's eyes meet. 

"Ooops?" I say nervously, not bothering to cover myself, Harry had seen me naked more times then I probably knew, so I wasn't really bothered. 

"Your Mum said to get ready for dinner, But I can just tell her your busy" Harry said with a wink., before he turned around and walked out the door. Leaving me speechless and also incredibly turned on that I had just come in front of Harry while maintaining eye-contact.....................

**************** 

(Flashback 2)

Harry and I found a stray kitten and we've named her Dusty. She lives at Harry's flat mainly because she's scared of the twins! When Harry brings her over we have to keep her locked up in my room so the twins can't get to her.

Shes a cute little black Ball of fluff! But by far mine and Harry's favorite thing about her is her eyes. One is icy blue and the other, Emerald green. We were instantly in love with her from the moment we laid eyes on her.

Harry says she looks like me but I think she's the spitting image of him. Perry says we're both idiots because she looks like both of us combined with her green and blue eyes. She says we should have called he 'Larry' Because apparently its cute to blend peoples names together and  name their cats that.

Harry and I were walking through the park, hand in hand when we found her. We were talking about 50 shades of gray and if we would star in the movie if we had the chance. I said no, "Cause, I'm too much of a twink". Harry was laughing, when suddenly we heard a weak 'meow'. 

"What was that?" I asked. Harry was also looking confused. We followed the sound to a bench at the side of the path. I peered underneath and saw a little bundle of fur, slightly quivering. At this point Harry was also looking under the bench. Suddenly the ball of fur moved and poked its head out, looking at us with such innocence it made my heart melt.

"AWWWW" Harry and I said simultaneously.

"His eyes" I whisper. "Green and blue" Harry said in awe.

*******************

Harry and I have gotten closer everyday and I seriously don't know what I did with my life before him. I've never had a best friend like him, Hell, I've never known anyone like Harry and I.

"Yeah, OK what time?" I ask. Placing down another card. An ace of Hearts.

"9.00, I'll pick you up from here and we can stay at mine" Harry grinned as he got a snap. He collected to cards back up and started decking them out again.

I know I shouldn't find my best friend decking out cards sexy. But I do.

"I can't wait" I say with a grin.