It Is What It Is Chapter 9

Authors Note:

So in this chapter the POV will change from Harry's to Louis' and visa versa. I will warn you in advance so hopefully it's not too confusing 😊 This chapter is slightly longer then the last ones to thank you for your patience.

!!!!WARNING—MATURE CONTENT!!!!

Harry's POV

 *******

Later on that day.

*******

I groan as Zayn snakes his tongue inside my mouth, exploring territory to a map he knows by heart, still eager to take in everything it has to offer even though he's had me countless times before. 

He always comes back for more. He was the only one who stayed.

I press him up against the shower wall, earning a loud groan from my best friend clutching onto me for dear life. Finally disconnecting our lips, Zayn moans, tilting his head back to give me more access to his neck. "Fuck, Hazz," he breathes raggedly, eyes fluttering shut.

I just nip and suck at more areas of exposed, non-tattooed skin, groaning at the taste of his skin. All the while being careful not to mark him too much, he has a modeling gig in a few days and he didn't need a trail of hickeys down his neck.

Our hair is soaked, sticking to our foreheads it starts to get in our eyes. Groaning in annoyance, Zayn moves his floppy fringe from his eyes before pushing away the curly strands of hair from my face. 

He moans as his back hits the cold wall, I take advantage of it by slipping my tongue into his mouth, causing him to whimper and wrap his arms around my neck. "It's my turn to top" I growl as I turn him around so he was facing the wall, his arms pressed over his head.

I roll on a condom and position my tip at his entrance. There was no need for prep. Less than 10 minutes ago, I had caught him fingering himself in his room, he was in almost 4 fingers deep as he whimpered my name. I had been horny all day after my encounter with Louis that morning, and had been debating going out just so I could pull someone. I hate using my best friend for sex, because I know that neither of us are romantically attached to each other. But it's hard to feel THAT guilty when the sex is THIS good.

I entered him with one hard thrust, groaning loudly as his forehead hits the shower wall. Damn, we've had sex so many times, but it never gets boring. I faintly hear the doorbell ringing and Niall running to answer it, before I'm grabbing his hips and slamming into him.

Loud slapping sounds echo through the bathroom as I thrust into my best mate. "Fuckk Hazzz right there!" Zayn yelled, making me pick up my pace, My movements became faster and harder, causing us both to moan in pleasure. "So fucking tight babe, not gonna last much longer" he said loudly. "Come for me baby" I said, too caught up in my own pleasure to care if I was shouting or not. I pulled out fully before slamming back into him with a hard thrust, pushing Both of us over the cliff into heaven.

We both come with a cry and we collapsed against the tiled wall. The water had gone cold at this stage and streaks of white come were being washed down the drain.

It's then we realize that someone was banging on the bathroom door. "Be out in a second" Zayn said as we both quickly dry ourselves. I throw on a fresh pair of black skinny jeans and a black V-neck top, while Zayn slips on some navy joggers and a white T-shirt. I ruffled my hair with a towel and open the door.

A small boy with light brown hair falls into my arms, "Oops!" he says before looking up. When he sees me his face goes from embarrassed to completely mortified,

"Hi" I said with a smirk.

Louis POV

I was standing outside the door of the address that Liam had texted to me, debating weather or not I should knock or just wait for Liam to get here. He was stuck in traffic after opting to drive instead of taking the bus like me. I was bursting for a wee and I didn't know how much longer I could hold it for. After a few more seconds I couldn't take it any longer. I rang the doorbell and waited for the door to open. 

A minute later the door opened and blonde haired guy with bright blue eyes and huge smile waved at me. "Hi I'm Niall! You must be Louis" he said looking genuinely happy to see me. "Yep that's me" I said returning his smile "I don't mean to be rude but I really need to use your bathroom" I said suddenly remembering my full bladder which was on the brink of exploding. "Of course mate, down the hall, it's the first door on the right" he said ushering me inside and closing the door behind me.

I quickly walk down the hall and find the bathroom no problem. I practically run over to the door before trying to open it.

 Its locked.

 SHITTTTTTTT.

I think to myself as I tap my foot impatiently waiting for whoever was in there to be done. I can hear the shower running. The person should only be around 5 minutes, I just have to last 5 minutes.

It's then I hear a groan, followed by "Ooooh fuck Hazzz right there!". Great. One of Liam's friends is screwing someone in the bathroom. He had to admit it was kind of hot to hear.

I stand there. Leaning against the bathroom door, while listening to a chorus of:

"So fucking tight babe, not gonna last much longer"

"FUCK"

"Come for me baby"

And finally a series of moans before, silence.

I hear the shower being turned off and 2 people climbing out in silence. I bang on the door, trying my best to hurry them up. "Be out in a second" a deep male voice says. A few seconds later the door opens and I forget that I'm leaning against it. I fall into the person at the door with an "Oops" before I look up and I suddenly feel like fainting.

Because looking up at me with glazed over eyes, puffy lips and fucked up hair is none other than Harry Styles.

"Hi" he says smirking, and I just about pass out right then and there, still trying to balance myself against his muscular form.