It Is What It Is Chapter 18

Previously

**********

"Louis, I need some time to think. It's just a lot right now. It's not your fault at all and I'm so sorry I upset you, I'll ring you tomorrow OK?

Louis nods. "Your my best friend Harry"

I feel my heart melt at the boys innocence and sweetness. I just wanted to protect him from the harsh world. He was such a delicate flower.

"Your my best friend too Lou"

He smiles at me as I walk away.

**********

Louis' POV

**********

Harry doesn't ring me tomorrow. Or the next day. Or the next day.

I don't hear anything about Harry from anybody until 1 whole week later.

No one knows where he is, or where he went to. The last person to see him was me, that day at the park as he walked away with a smile on his face.

I had wanted to call the police a day after he went missing, but everyone including Liam had just said "Harry disappears all the time, It's fine he always comes back eventually"

I was In bed on my phone. When suddenly I had an incoming call from an unknown number. I answered it immediately hoping to god it was Harry.

It wasn't Harry.

"Hey Louis, I need you to come over, like now. Its about Harry" Zayn says. I jump straight out of bed, grab my coat and rush out the door. I arrive at Harry's flat 20 minutes later, out of breath, disheveled, and also still in my pajamas.

I banged on the door and was surprised to see that Zayn opened it not Niall. Zayn never answered the door. He always left it to Niall while he typed away on his phone with a serious expression in his face.

I barge my way past Zayn and into the living room.

He's here.

Harry is sitting on the couch with a nervous expression on his face.

I gasp when I see the state of him 

"Harry, what happened??!!"