It Is What It Is Chapter 17

WHO IS EXCITED FOR #LOVEONTOUR2020

I'M DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

**********

Previously

**********

"Ready Louis?" Harry asks with a smile  ignoring Zayn's comment.

I try my best to smile back but my stomach is churning at the thought that Harry has absolutely no family and can still manage to get up every morning. I don't think I'd be able to be that strong.

"Yep" I say popping the p on the end 
Harry grins and grabs my hand.

I send Zayn a glare as I close the door behind me.

I don't care what Zayn or anyone else says, thinks or does. I am going to be there for Harry Styles even if it kills me.

**********

Harry's POV

**********

Louis has been acting weird since I left him alone with Zayn.

 What did that bastard say to him? What if Louis doesn't want to be my friend anymore? 

I drag Louis over to a park bench and sit down. We need to talk.

"Hey Louis" I say consciously. His head immediately snaps up to look at me. "Why are you acting weird? Did I do something wrong? Just please be honest with me please." I ask desperately. Louis thinks for a second before saying, "I found something when I was in the living room waiting for you, and I'm just trying to digest it" Louis says carefully, watching me for my reaction.

"What is it Louis, please I don't know what Zayn said to you or why you would think I'd be angry with you, but please" I beg, I can't stand the way he's looking at me. With pity. Just like everyone else.

"I found a picture, a picture of your mum and your sister" I feel as if all the air has been knocked out of me. He knows. He--- "I'm so, so sorry Harry" Louis is looking at me worriedly.

It takes me a minute of concentrating on steadying my breathing before I decided what I should do from here.

"Yes, my mum and sister were in a car crash when I was 15. I was in the car. It was a stolen car. We had bought it from a friend. We didn't know. We were poor and Gemma needed a car to get to collage. The car was tampered with. The breaks had been cut. We crashed into a truck. Their legs were crushed. They couldn't get out. There was an oil leak. The engine exploded and the car set on fire. They told me to go, to leave them there, that they loved me very much, and not to let that bastard away with this." I said all this will no emotion on my face. As I finish I let a single tear fall quickly down my face, I wipe it away before Louis can see, But from the heart breaking expression he's giving me, I'm guessing he did see.

I look up at him and see a single tear fall from his eye. I made him cry. I'm such a disgusting, horrible person. Why do I always hurt the people I care about. I decide I need to make things right with him again. So I reach over and engulf his tiny body with my own. He rests his head on my shoulder and sobs. He keeps saying "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked"

"lt's fine Louis, It's all in the past now" I say trying to console the crying boy in my arms. I wait until his sobs become hiccups and his breathing evens out, I give him one last squeeze before I pull away.

I need time to think.

"Louis, I need some time to think. It's just a lot right now. It's not your fault at all and I'm so sorry I upset you, I'll ring you tomorrow OK?

Louis nods. "Your my best friend Harry"

I feel my heart melt at the boys innocence and sweetness. I just wanted to protect him from the harsh world. He was such a delicate flower.

"Your my best friend too Lou"

He smiles at me as I walk away. 

It Is What It Is~ Larry Stylinsonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें