It Is What It Is Chapter 38

Previously

***********

Harry's POV

***********

"Go after him, Don't let him go" he says in a low but firm voice

"What if i lose everything?"

"You have nothing to lose because Louis is your everything"

I look up at Zayn and see tears brimming in his chocolate brown eyes.

I nod and suddenly I completely understand. He wishes he had gone after Perrie before he lost her for good.

She is his everything. And Louis is mine.

"I will, but only if you do to" I Challenge.

"Someday mate, someday" he answers sadly.

Nick is looking at us with a look of confusion and anger. I stand up and reach for the door handle, I turn around and look back at Nick before saying:

"Your wrong, I'm not unlovable. I have the best friends anyone could ever ask for who I do not deserve, but someone like you wouldn't know what that feels like, would you?"

I slammed the door behind me before Nick could say anything.

I will find Louis and I will tell him how I feel.

Because everything is hanging in the balance.

***********

Louis POV

***********

I run to the only place I can think straight.

The park where Harry and I spent all those long summer days talking about everything and anything, the same park we found dusty.

I practically collapse against the tree and begin sobbing immediately, I'd been holding back the tears ever since Harry walked in that door with Nick in tow.

How could he do this to me? How long had this been going on? Did harry only agree to be my friend because Nick put him up to it? What I'd everything was a set up, the bar, the whole FWB thing, hell even finding Dusty might have been a set up. I wouldn't put it past Nick.

How can Harry do this to me?

'He doesn't know what Nick did to you' I reason. 'But he saw how Nick acted there and never said a word' I argue back.

'I'm having an internal argument with myself this is absolutely ridiculous!' I punch the grass in frustration.

'If Harry really cared about you, he would come find you' I think. I pull my legs up to hug them to my chest and i quietly begin to cry.

"I love you Harry, don't you see you idiot! I love you!"

"You do?"

I look up and see Harry standing over me. His eyes full of tears threatening to overflow and his face is covered in streak marks from previous tears. His long hair is tousled and his skin Is ghostly white. His lips are red and swollen from where he'd obviously been biting them. He looks beautiful.

"You love me?"

I tear my eyes away from Harry's plump lips and look into his eyes. I weakly nod my head. "Yeah" I whisper, there's no point in hiding it now.

"I love you too"

"Wait, What, seriously?" I say in shock.

"Yeah" Harry says with a grin, mimicking me.

"Your not joking?" I hold my breath, hoping that it isn't.

"Not a joke love" harry says with a giggle.

He crouches down next to me and brushes my fringe away from my eyes. He looks at me with questioning eyes and mine silently agree.

We both lean in, and I can almost feel his lips against mine, but suddenly he's pulling away and looking at me with sad eyes.

"No, we can't do this" Harry whispers. A single tear running down his cheek.

"I can't do this"