♥ Final Authors Note ♥

So that is it! I cannot believe it's over. I've been writing this story since June 2019 and its been one hell of a rollercoaster. I never expected anyone to even find my story, never mind read it. This is my first ever completed book and it may not be the best but I am extremely proud of myself for finishing it. There were multiple times when I considered giving up on it. There were times I resented the fact that I had even started writing it because I had no idea what direction (No pun intended) I wanted to take it in.

I am so, so grateful to everyone who has read my book and stuck with it till the very end. I have no idea how or why you did but I am forever grateful. Without you guys I would have given up on this ages ago. I still remember the first time I got a vote on my story. It was the morning after I decided to stop writing the story and as soon as I saw it I felt almost a responsibility, like I had to keep writing now because I couldn't leave someone with an unfinished book. I wouldn't allow myself to become one of the many writers who give up and stop writing their book as soon as they lose a sense of direction on writing the plot.

All I can say is that I gave it my best shot and I really hope you guys enjoyed it. Thank you guys again, and I'm sorry I keep saying that but you don't understand how grateful I am.

So thank you, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!

Love *~Autumn~*

Here are just some of the people who have been here since nearly the beginning and who I really owe this whole book to, I'm sorry if I left you out as I am a dipshit 😂 but please if I forgot you, feel free to send me a message or comment or DM me @AutumnB52470669 and I will add you straight away:

@tommo_2430

@caseyy29

@tommodstyles1d

@scedeno066

@Jillian0202

@user81095766

@Liv_1407

@euxilou

@sheallanes

@MSshelby

@Iciclett

@Honeyyouareart

I will be starting a new Larry fic really soon so look out for that and I promise this time it will be longer and more planned out because I was not prepared for this to get as many reads as it did!!!

See you soon

*~A~*