It Is What It Is Chapter 23

Previously

**********

"No, you listen to me Styles, I don't care who or what you fuck so just forget about it OK" he seethes his voice dripping with venom.

"BUT I wasn't----" he cuts me off again, brushing a thumb over my lips and making me lick it.

"The cum on your face says otherwise, See you tonight" and with that he turns around and walks away leaving me dumbstruck.

I wasn't exactly sure why he was so angry but I will find out, even if it kills me............

********************

Louis POV

**********

I storm away, not looking back once.

He doesn't follow me.

I am FUMING!

How dare he!!!

How could he---

UGHHHH

I stomp into my house and pound up the stairs to my bedroom. I slam the door causing a picture of Harry and I to fall onto the floor, the glass of the frame shattering instantly. I crouch down to pick up the pieces of glass, my anger dissolving into sadness.

My vision becomes clouded, as I try my best to pick up the pieces of glass. I eventually stop trying and lean back against the door and let the tears that had been collecting in my eyes to flow free down my face.

I know I'm being selfish. I know I shouldn't care so damn much. Like I said, Its none of my business who harry sleeps with.

But I can't help it.

I'm angry.

 I'm jealous.

Really REALLY fucking jealous.

Its so unfair that Harry gets to make me feel this way, that he has that kind of power over me.

I crawl over to where the picture of Harry and I is laying neglected on the ground. I brush away the broken pieces of glass and stare at our smiling faces.

Our arms are wrapped around each other and smiling. Harry is looking at the camera, his green eyes shining like emeralds. I on the other hand was looking at Harry, I have never noticed it before but I was looking at Harry as If he was the light of my life, as if he was the only thing keeping me there.

Niall had captured the moment perfectly and I feel a blush creep up my cheeks at how in love I look in this moment. I just wish that Harry felt the same way about me.

Wait.

What if I could try to make Harry fall for me?

It was worth a shot.

I must look FAB-U-LOUIS tonight, if I'm serious about this.

Ewwww I hate myself

But seriously..

Am I serious about this?

I'm texting Perrie.