It Is What It Is Chapter 14

I hope you guys don't mind but I'm sticking with Harry's POV for this chapter and I'm doing an extra long chapter after this all in Louis' POV.

Enjoy :)

Harry's POV

*************

The sound of giggling brought me back from the dead of sleep. I started to wriggle and stretch within the cozy, warm, haven that is Louis' bed.

 As parts of my body gradually start waking up, I realize that I'm still cuddled into Louis. He looked beautiful. He looked even more innocent when he was asleep. Eyes delicately shut, lips gently parted as small snores escape his mouth.

"Shhhh Fizzz you'll wake them!" someone whisper shouted. I looked down and saw 5 girls and 1 lady holding a baby. The girls were laughing hysterically and the lady had an amused smile on her face.

"Who are you?" said one of the girls. She had brown hair and blue eyes just like Louis. Wait. Are these people Louis' family?

"Uh I'm Harry" I said with a blush. 

"How long have you known Louis? He's never mentioned you before" said another young girl appearing out of nowhere. This one had blond hair but the same piercing blue eyes as Louis.

"I haven't known him long" I'm not sure what to say. I'm praying that Louis will just wake up!

It was then I heard a groaning noise. 'Louis was waking up!' I think. But to my dismay, He just rolled over and cuddled further into me. It was unbelievably cute! But I kind of needed help right now!

Suddenly Louis' eyes fluttered open and he looked at me in a panic before relaxing when he seemed to remember why I was here.

"Morning Haz" he said sleepily. Clinging onto me like a koala bear. I tried me best not to coo at how cute he is but I'm miserably failing.

"LOU LOU HAS A BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!" chanted the girls. Louis sat bolt upright, his eyes going wide when he saw the crowd gathered at the end of his bed.

He looked at me before looking under the blankets. His features flooding with relief that we had underwear on. "He's not my boyfriend" Louis said a raspy edge on his feminine voice. It totally didn't make me want to take him right here on this bed right now in front of his whole family.

"Sureeeeeee we believe you" they said while they attempted to wink, it looked more like they were having a stroke! I giggled. These people are hilarious I have to admit, it's just hard to be on the receiving end of the jokes!

"Just get out please, we'll be down in a few minutes, just let us get dressed in peace" Louis said sounding exasperated. 

"Of course we'll leave you two to get dressed, just no funny business!!" said the lady which I presume is Louis mum.

Louis blushes an even deeper shade of red if that were even possible. I have to admit though he was so cute when he blushed.

 "Just go away mum we'll be down in a few minutes okay!?" she chucked before she rounded up Louis' sisters and closed the door quietly behind her. You could still hear the girls giggling as they walked down the stairs

"I am so sorry" Louis says hanging his head in shame.

"Are they your family?" I ask.

"Yeah" Louis answers

"They seem really nice, they are definitely enthusiastic" I say with a smile.

"Yep they definitely have character alright! What about your family?" Louis asks curiously. 

I know he has no idea but it still hurts every damn time. I feel like I've been stabbed in the heart. It never gets any easier. The only people who know the Partial  truth are Zayn, Perry, Liam, Niall and her. Liam found out by accident and he was warned not to say anything. I suspect he has told Danny though.

My point is: I am not ready to tell Louis yet. So i decide that instead of lying, I should tell him the Indirect truth..........

"Um my family, I haven't seen them since I was 15" I answer. I have to take a deep breath to steady my wavering voice.

Louis is looking at me with a concerned expression, almost like he feels sorry for me. I can't deal with it. I'm so tired of people looking at me with sad eyes, I'm so sick of people trying to 'Fix' me.

"Im----" I cut Louis off

"Please don't apologize, I don't need anyone's sympathy" I say looking into his eyes with an intense stare.

We both looked at each other. Green and blue. It felt so safe, so warm. I just wish I could stay here forever.

"If you want we can go somewhere else to talk, it can get a bit crowded here in the morning" Louis said softly.

"Yeah that sounds Lovely" I smile.