It Is What It Is Chapter 33

Previously

*****************

Louis POV

*****************

"Yeah, 5 o'clock today sounds OK, you know the address yeah" Harry chats away as I awkwardly stand their waiting for him to hurry the hell up up so I can ask him if I can borrow his clothes, its getting embarrassing because I'm starting to get Hard from just the look of a half naked Harry standing there soaking wet. "Yeah, just the kitchen I've had a bit of accid----- HOLY SHIT" I look up and see Harry staring at me with the same look as that night at the party that I instantly recognize as lust. I'm not an expert on lustful eyes as I've never had anyone look at me like they like me, like they wanted me.

Harry seems to snap out of whatever trance he was in and quickly gets off the phone from 'cleaning friend' and strides over to me not once breaking our intense stare.

"Shower, now" He growls, before he picks me up bridal styles and carries me to the bathroom.

********************

A/N Hi guys I'm gonna write this in the 3rd person so hopefully you don't get to confused :)

*~A~*

************************

!!!!!!!WARNING MATURE CONTENT READ WITH CAUTION!!!!!!

Harry carries Louis to the bathroom and as gently as possible, he tries to place him into the shower.

Louis seems to have other plans though,  sinking his teeth into Harry's bottom lip, causing Harry to let out a gasp because of course Louis is playing dirty; he's already proven what a dirty boy he is.

Harry groans as Louis snakes his tongue into the other boy's mouth, Louis massages his tongue against Harry's. Upon deciding that he is indeed ready to get wet, he scoots his bum forward more, wrapping tan legs around Harry's waist and squeezing meaningfully. Harry lets out a strangled moan as he feels Louis' rock hard member against his bare stomach.

Harry smiles lifting Louis up off the counter without breaking the kiss, an arm going around the back of Louis's upper thighs and the other snakes around Louis's back, holding him close.

Harry makes his way over to the shower, doing his best to open the curtain without letting Louis go. In the end, he has to hope Louis's clutching on tightly enough to him as he moves an arm to open the shower. Immediately, the two boys are surrounded by steam, and the way that Louis's rutting against Harry and making small keening noises only ensures that things are only going to get hotter.

Shutting the door, Harry presses Louis up against the shower wall, earning a loud groan from the beautiful boy clutching onto him for dear life. Louis moans, as Harry bites and nips at the sensitive skin of Louis' neck. "Fuck, Harry," he says breathlessly in between moans.

Harry's jeans are getting wet, sticking to him and restricting his throbbing hard on uncomfortably. He lets go of Louis for a second and peels off his jeans, making sure to leave his boxers on, he tells himself its because he doesn't want to push Louis into anything, but his Conscious tells him its to hide the fresh cuts from his shower earlier.