It Is What It Is Chapter 43

A/N So there's a trigger warning of this chapter for mentions of self harm so please, please, please don't read this if this makes you feel uncomfortable or it upsets you. I will put another warning just before it happens in the chapter so you can read up until that point.

 New chapter will be up Sunday and its the second last one!!!

 As always thank you so much for reading!! 

 *~A~*

******************

Harry's POV

******************

Louis breaks away from the kiss and looks up at me with innocent eyes and I instantly feel the loss of warmth. His hair is messed up, his cheeks are rosy and his lips are puffy and swollen.

I don't think he's ever looked more stunning.

"Harry" He says with a longing in his voice "Please" and I'm nodding and getting up before he even has the chance to finish his sentence. We've already wasted so much time, I don't plan on wasting anymore.

I pull him up into a standing position and grab his hand, dragging him towards the gate of the park, stealing quick kisses as we stumble towards the exit.

"My house" Louis growls and who am I to argue?

5 minutes later we're stumbling in the front door of Louis' house and I'm being dragged harshly up the stairs to his room.

We fall onto his bed with such force we bounce for a moment. Louis giggles and I swear my heart swells to twice its already enlarged size with pure love and adoration for the man lying beneath me. I lean down and press a delicate kiss to his lips and Louis groans, grinding against my hip. I move his leg so I'm straddling Louis' thighs looking down at him with a grin.

"Are you sure you wanna do this love, It's your first time" I ask, just to be sure this isn't just a spur of the moment thing. Louis nods eagerly and I smile before leaning down to plant a kiss to his neck.

I pin Louis down on the bed, moving him up so he could lean his back against the pillow, while Louis ran his hands underneath my shirt, tracing his fingers up and down my back. The sounds of our heavy breathing filled the room, I grip Louis' waist under his shirt, lightly digging my nails into his soft skin. This caused him to push his lips against mine harder, I softly slip my tongue into his mouth. His eyes open for a moment, shocked with my newfound confidence, before once again sinking back into the kiss.

Louis' POV

******************

Harry breaks the kiss, to placing his lips on my neck, gently sucking and nipping at the soft spot along my collarbone. Harry lets out a heavy, warm breath, as he makes his way down lower, stretching the fabric of my shirt as he does. Harry hums, smiling against my neck, as he continues to leave small marks against my tanned skin.

He pulls me into a gentle kiss, as he grabs onto my hips, and pulling them down towards the end of the bed. He let go of me, spreading my legs more open, and kneeling in front of them. I gulp as he pulls off my jeans, This isn't the first time Harry and I have done this, But this time is different, this time we are taking it a step further.