It Is What It Is Chapter 32

Previously

*****************

Harry's POV

*****************

My heart melts a his innocence before I say "I plan on going slow, just so you can get used to it" He nods thankful before asking "When did you have sex for the first time?" 

My heart stops and  I fight back an un needed flashback I swallow deeply and shudder slightly before I smile at him saying "15" before I change the subject to Christmas. Louis happily starts talking about what he's getting his sisters for Christmas and I listen as hard as I can trying not to focus on my memories. 

I hate Christmas. Its just a sore reminder of everything I've lost. I hate myself for being so jealous of people who get to celebrate Christmas with their families, I'm happy for everyone who gets that opportunity but I can't help feeling bitter about my own loneliness when everyone is gone home for Christmas and its just me in my own pool of self pity

 It never does get any easier

*****************

A/N I'm gonna separate this chapter into 2 Parts so Its not to long, thanks for reading!!!

*~A~*

Louis' POV

The first time we put our contract to use is 3 days later. 

Harry's in the shower and I'm in the kitchen trying my best to make pancakes for us, but it's not exactly working out the way I  planned. The flour is all over the floor and the egg shells I have only just cracked have somehow ended up in the mixing bowel. I pour what's left of the flour into an ancient looking electric mixer that looks like its never been used  and turn the knob clockwise a few notches. I flick a red switch and leave that to mix while I go and get a brush to clean up the annoying flour that's ended up on the floor. 

I grab the brush from under the stairs and make my way back to the kitchen, I pass by the bathroom and hear Harry's still in the shower, I roll my eyes, Niall went mad at Harry the other day for raking the water-bill up to an impressive £200 and Harry denied point blank that it was him, even blaming Niall himself! According to Perrie later that day Harry and Zayn were in there (The shower) and Niall called the landlord of the whole apartment block and got the water for their apartment turned off! Apparently Zayn was FUMING and stormed down to reception in just a towel demanding the water be switched back on, he had to stand out in the cold and turn the water back on himself at the mains because the landlord told him it was his weekend 'Off'. Harry just sat there completely at ease laughing at Zayn's anger and Niall's frustration.

I walk back into the kitchen laughing but immediately stop when I see that the ancient mixer has somehow started to smoke!

"AHHHH" I scream grabbing the fire extinguisher from the wall and spraying the white foam  blindly around the place. I vaguely hear someone shouting, and then Harry's taken the fire extinguisher from my flour covered hands and sprays it right at the ancient mixer until it can no longer be seen, hidden under the white foam.

I glance at Harry and see he's only in black jeans, his hair still wet and the muscles on his back tensing and relaxing as he lifts the discarded extinguisher from the flour and now foam cover ground.

He looks up at me and as soon as my dull blue eyes meet his bright emerald green ones, we burst into a fit of uncontrollable giggles. Tears are streaming from my eyes as I struggle to breath.

 After a few minutes we finally calm down and Harry rings some friend of his who he says 'Is a cleaner who owes me a favor'. He chats away to this 'cleaner friend' and I soon realize that my clothes are absolutely destroyed with flour, eggs, foam and lord only knows what else, I quickly strip off, suddenly regretting my genius idea to go commando today.

"Yeah, 5 o'Clock today sounds OK, you know the address yeah" Harry chats away as I awkwardly stand their waiting for him to hurry the hell up up so I can ask him if I can borrow his clothes, its getting embarrassing because I'm starting to get Hard from just the look of a half naked Harry standing there soaking wet. "Yeah, just the kitchen I've had a bit of accid----- HOLY SHIT" I look up and see Harry staring at me with the same look as that night at the party that I instantly recognize as lust. I'm not an expert on lustful eyes as I've never had anyone look at me like they like me, like they wanted me.

Harry seems to snap out of whatever trance he was in and quickly gets off the phone from 'cleaning friend' and strides over to me not once breaking our intense stare.

"Shower, now" He growls, before he picks me up bridal styles and carries me to the bathroom.