Chapter 2

Chaeng walked in with a bright smile. Everyone in the office felt the warm feeling illuminating from her. They can't help but reflect the smile every time she flashes hers. Entering the elevator, she make herself comfortable by leaning on the wall. But before the door closes someone in hurry came in, putting her feet to prevent the elevator from shutting. A girl holding a folder came in with her. Chaeyoung didn't give much attention to her as she thought that it was just someone working in their company. 

When the number hits her floor, the same girl had also come out with her. Chaeyoung goes straight to her office. She drop her things beside her and sat on her chair. A knock came just minutes after she arrived.

"Come in" she said. The door opened, revealing the girl she met on the elevator.

"Good morning Pd Son" the girl greeted with a bow. Chaeyoung gave her a warm smile.

"Ah you are the one that chihuahua recommended right?" she grins. Mina confusedly look at her. Does she mean Tzuyu? She thought.

"Oh I mean Chou Tzuyu. Uhm if It's okay to ask, what's your relationship with that tall girl?" she asked trying not to be so curious and scare the girl.

"We're colleges and friends from my former job" She subtly smiled. She learned how to fake a smile when it's necessary.

"Really? so you're a model too? woah a dancer and model wanting to be an assistant producer. Tell me what's on your mind?" she said in a halfway joke manner. Mina tried not to come out as cold as what she really is and gave her a fake small laugh.

"I'm exploring my life Pd-nim" She cheered. Chaeyoung reflected the same smile but there is something she noticed. Her smile doesn't reach her eyes. She thought. 

"That's admiring Myoui-ssi. Let's do our best in making great music" She didn't bother to ask the girl since it's not her matter.

"Take care of me Pd-nim" She bowed again. Chaeyoung smiled then stood up from her seat and lead her to the music room. Mina practiced herself on the basics of how to make songs. She tried to know more about her supposed to be job and avoid suspicions. Chaeyoung experimented for some time and she's there to give her suggestions in making it more better. 

"It's too much upbeat let's go with more chilling one" Chae brought up her hand to her chin, thinking. Spending time with her target makes Mina more impatient. She can do her job in more simpler and easy way but that wussy client makes it more complicated. 

After hours of making sheets and tunes, a knock came. A certain short hair with round pretty doe eyes peeked from it. Mina didn't recognized the girl but she found her familiar.

"Chaengie we're going to grab some food wanna come?" She smiled. Jihyo seems not to notice that the youngest is with someone. Chaeyoung looked at the time and gasped that she didn't even notice that it's already lunch break. Turning to her partner she offered her a smile.

"Let's go have lunch first." She stood up first. Mina wondered how the small girl could produce such charming smile. I really should just kill her as fast as possible. She thought.