Chapter 8

"Then do you like Chaengie?" 

"As my boss" Mina smiled formally in a business like manner. There's no way she would give this midget what she wants.

"No fun. Aren't you my friend?" Chaeng frowned accusingly. 

"I am if you stop that hair tingly aegyo." She deadpan. Chaeng chuckled at the annoyed body guard of her. She's tempted to proceed and annoy her more when her phone starts to vibrate. Mina and her shared a look. The caller is none other than her Jihyo unnie. She immediately answered the call as yesterday's event freshen up in her mind. Mina gave her boss a privacy and goes back to her room to change.

"Hello unnie?" 

"Hey cub! Jeongie is awake. I need to fill in for her in the company can you help me after your visit of her?" Jihyo asked and it seems like she's busy with the shuffling from the background like she's pacing back and forth taking care of something.

"Are you in the office now unnie?" She asked worriedly. 

"Yes, I am taking care of stuffs that has been delayed. Some sponsors and partnerships. God there is this one CEO who wants to be meet in person and the worst part? she lives in Daegu" She sighed in exhaustion, frustration and annoyance. 

"Aigoo I'll help you unnie send me instead" She offered. This is the only thing she can help with the problem she caused. She still can't forget that she's one of the reason why her Jeongyeon unnie is in that state. 

"Are you sure? Don't you want to see Jeongyeon first?" She asked, also skeptical in letting the girl go.

"She'll be good. Nayeon unnie is with her besides I'll be back in a whim" She said with much enthusiasm.

"Uhm a-actually it won't be a single trip?" Jihyo's voice stutters. 

"What?"

"It's a whole week trip to convince that person to invest" Chaeng stopped working after hearing the older woman. Oh God she just bought herself a vacation.

"Who is this CEO?" She asked praying that it wasn't the girl she's thinking about. The powerful woman who lives on that town. 

"It's Bae Joohyun of Bae Empire" Chaeng closed her eyes in defeat and sighed. This is the worst. The Bae Empire has always been in a silent war with her Son Technology. Her cousin Son Wendy the current director and Bae Joohyun or prominently known as Irene, has this history of getting in each other's nerves. The reason? It is unknown but for sure that Bae don't like her.

"I see" She slumps on her seat feeling disheartened. "Do we really have to get her?" 

"Yes, I know It's pretty fucked up but the Bae's has their hands on media and entertainment right? If you connect the dots, yes it is very necessary" Her Jihyo unnie knows how to handle this company matter so she has trusted her decisions and choices. 

"Very well, I will try my best" She said, more on to herself. 

"Thanks cub! I'll buy you the ticket and everything you need then it is settled." Jihyo now sounds more cheerful, a lot contrary to Chaeng.

"Don't forget Mina will be going with me" She reminded and Jihyo agreed before they ended the call. She sighed again. She needs to do a research about what that Bae Joohyun's likes to at least please her enough not to throw an immediate rejection. Making the problem worse she still has her headache to fuck her brain out. She tried to shrug the thoughts for now and eat her almost cold breakfast.