Chapter 41

Chaeyoung stared at the sky with her mind going elsewhere. After learning about Jihyo's situation, she found herself in deep thoughts. She's now in the rooftop where Jihyo said they can start training her ability. It was peaceful and comfortable to have some alone time. She laid on the wooden bed and carefully admire the stars.

"Hey I was looking for you. Why are you here?" Mina suddenly interrupt her thoughts. 

"Oh sorry just want some time alone to think." She smiled and gladly welcome the girl. Mina silently sat beside her. The sky is clear for the night. 

"How was your day? I heard you have to go and clean some mess?" Chaeyoung tried to act casually to the girl. She can't let Mina notice how sad she is at the moment.

"It goes well. How about you? what did Momo said?" Mina laid beside her.

"Hmm she said I still need to practice my ability to further see my limit and the side effect." She lied. I can't tell her the truth. Chaeyoung can't or Jihyo's plan will be a waste. 

"Is that so." 

Silence. Chaeyoung don't know what to say anymore. She's afraid if she were to talk more, she might spill the truth. She hates lying but she has to. 

"Chae." Mina called. They're both staring at the night sky. 

"Hmm?"

"Akira told me that you love me." 

Chaeyoung immediately sat up from the sudden revelation of truth. Somehow, she wanted to look for a certain short haired girl and smack her from spilling the beans.

"She said that?!" Her eyes wide from the shock. Mina didn't look at her and just stare at the sky.

"Yeah and I just realized that you really are." Mina sighed. The surprise turned into confusion. 

"How?" She tilted her head and frown.

"When I learn about it I tried searching in the net." Her voice suddenly lowered. If Mina was normal she would actually thought it was the embarrassment. She tried not to laugh from the cute deed from the girl. Seriously? search on the net? 

"Then what did you found out?" She asked. A smile playing in her lips. Her problems are already buried at the back of her mind. Mina's presence is enough to comfort her thoughts.

"I found out that you are showing me how a person is in love." She answered, still looking at the sky.

"And what do you think?" 

"I- I think I know why now." Mina let out a sigh and sat up. Chaeyoung looked at her in curiosity. 

"Why what?" 

"Why my heart reacted like this when I am with you." She pointed to her own chest. "The jealousy, the light feeling, the weird tug in my stomach, the possessiveness, and the thought of being with you every time." Chaeyoung tried to bit her lower lip to avoid smiling like crazy and interrupt the girl.