Chapter 46

"Spare my sister."

After saying her condition, Jeong frowned. The girls who was also listening to the conversation is stunned. 

"Who is your sister?" 

Jisoo let out a sigh. This is a gamble for her too because there is a great chance of rejection. 

"Hime. The little Mina." 

"Is she insane?" Chaeyeon stood up from her seat when she heard the name. Jihyo stopped her immediately with a comforting pat.

"Tell her about Aki." Jihyo instructed to Jeong.

"But that child killed our friend." Jeong maintained her expression. She herself felt agitated from the condition. Who wouldn't?

"I know but that-" 

"You know but you still insist. Did you not think that we are doing this to mainly avenge her?" Jeong is at her limit. She knew this is a important negotiation but if her friend's death will be ridiculed and brushed off then there's no point of begging for help.

"I'm sorry but that kid is only a victim too. She's just following orders." 

"That won't take the fact that she killed our friend!" Jeong hissed. 

Jisoo lowered her gaze. She knew her condition is hard to accept and might be impossible to be agreed with but she can't give up on the child she brought up herself. 

On the other hand, Jihyo and Chaeyoung is silently contemplating. They know what happened and might will happen if they were to agree. It's a risk but they don't have much a choice for now. Based on that masked person's words, Chaeyoung can give her trust. After all, she knew who that person is more than anyone. 

"Jeong agree to it." Jihyo finally decided. 

"But captain!" 

"Do it. We can do something about that after we finish the organization." Jihyo sighed. All the planning and anxiety is getting into her. She have many things to consider and think about. 

It took Jeongyeon a good minute to calm herself. She does not know what is in their captain's mind but she have to trust her. 

"We agreed." 

Jisoo frowned. She did not expect them to agree that fast. She thought she has to give them more to be convinced. But that doesn't mean she's not happy with their decision.

"Tell us how we will enter the cage." 

...