Chapter 33

The sun is down, the time hits seven and three girls waited. They decided to meet up on a private room restaurant. It was agreed by both parties and Jihyo and the rest came first. Just then, the door opened revealing two girls.

"Sorry we're late." Chaeyeon offered an apologetic smile. Jihyo brushed it off with a polite smile.

"It's okay, five minutes isn't that long." She eased. The two girl sat in front of them.

"Akira won't be joining us. She said she has to do something." -Sakura.

"Oh did she knew?" -Dahyun.

"She did, I even told her to come and apologize to you but she said it wasn't her fault." Chaeyeon let out a sigh. 

"It's fine. Should we eat first before we discuss the plan?" Dahyun pressed the small button on the side to call the waiter.

"Sure." They both smiled.

...

"I could feel your frustration from that last kill." Tzuyu chuckled while walking side by side with Mina. The girl did not reply and just continued to walk. 

"Well she clearly said she hates Akira." Nayeon answered for her.

"Who wouldn't? After what she did to us." It was Sana this time.

"Just like us, she was just told of what to do." Tzuyu commented.

"Tzuyu why are you defending her?" Mina asked her with her still stoic demeanor.

"I am not defending her. I am just looking at things in farther perception. That woman you hate could have someone she protects too. What if she's just following orders just to protect her own people? Would you still blame her?" She said in calm. All three of them stayed silent. Indeed, the younger woman has a point.

"But that wouldn't take away the fact that I almost lost the most important person in my life because of her." Sana snorts.

"Hmm yeah but if Dahyun forgave her already. Who are we to stop her?" 

"Aish Chewie" Sana stared at her in annoyance. Tzuyu chuckled at her reaction.

"Hai~ I'm just saying no need to get angry." She patted Sana's shoulder to calm her.

"Tsk." 

"Since we're done here. How about we have a break?" Tzuyu suggested.

"I'll take that. I badly miss my girlfriend." Nayeon sigh remembering Jeongyeon. It's been two days since she sleep with her lover and talk with her properly. She's been busy with the organization that she's starting to neglect the fact that she has a partner.