Chapter 36

"I said run!"

It was too late for that, as the sky thunders, illuminating the place for a brief moment. The men who stood before the woman all dropped dead on the dirt. Chaeyoung wanted to run but something is stopping her. It was like gravity itself increased keeping them on their place.

"Wh-what is this?" Jeong struggled to move. She can't even move a finger. The two cousins dropped to the ground as if they gained tons of weight and can't lift themselves up.

"Chae, Jeong close your eyes." Akira instructed. Unlike the two she's still standing in her two feet.

"Why-"

"Just do it!"

Hearing the tone of their friend, Jeong and Chae closed their eyes immediately.

"Don't open them until I told you so. When you felt like you can finally move run away. Call Mina and escape."

"But what about you-"

"I'll be fine. Just follow what I said. Trust me." After saying the last one, Chaeyoung made up her mind to completely trust her friend. She don't have any idea what is happening but she has to follow the girl.

Akira stared at the woman in front of them. Eyes glowing in red, she felt really pissed. She wanted to fight her but she needs to keep her friends into safety first. The woman finally turned to face them. Akira froze. It was a Mina but something is different on her. She's different. Her eyes doesn't glow in blue. Instead, it was purple, a color she hated the most. The Mina in front of her is a lot younger.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Doesn't matter I am here to take her." The little kid spoke with her deadly cold voice. The killing intent is leaking around her. It's not yet her real killing intent but the air around them is dense enough. No wonder the two girls can't stand it. This is a lot stronger than the normal Mina has.

"Sorry to break the news to you but I can't do that."

"Why? Aren't we on the same side?" She took a step closer. Akira felt weary. She has the feeling that the kid in front of her is a lot stronger. She can only manage to keep her away for some time. Still, she chose not to faze.

"Ani." She smiled. "Do I even know you?"

"I think you already know who I am. I can read your expression well Akira-sama." The kid smiled grimly. The wind blows with the cold air. Akira steeled herself. It's not the time to get scared by some mere child.

"Father told me to kill whoever gets on my way. Are you one of them?" The child version of Mina is more scary to see. It makes her remember what happened on the massacre ten years ago. Swallowing the lump in her throat, she smirked.

"Chae call her now." She instructed. Chaeyoung still has her eyes closed.

"But I can't move-"

"I'll do something about it but when you do call her immediately. There's no chance to run now." Akira's serious voice makes Chaeyoung more scared. Specially, Jeongyeon who have no idea what the hell is happening. This must be related to Mina. That means it wasn't normal at all.

"Okay." She nodded.

"Good. I want you to promise not to look on our way okay?"