Chapter 40

The sun is up and the first thing Chaeyoung noticed was the different ceiling. She squinted her eyes and tried to recollect what happened yesterday. A small sigh escaped in her mouth. Everything felt surreal for her. Now, she's in a building where not so normal people like her lives. 

She sat up and stretched her back like a cat. A yawn came to her and she rub her eyes to clearly see things around. She's in a room not so big but not so small. It's actually cozy to see. Just a second after, a knock came to her door. 

"Come in." She answered. The door opened and Momo's head peeks from the gap.

"Hey breakfast is ready." Momo smiled to her.

"Oh I'll just tidy up here and then go down." She smiled too and started tidying the bed. 

"Okay- oh and don't forget to talk to captain today." She reminded before leaving the door and closing it. Chaeyoung chuckled to the enthusiasm. She was living alone since she entered college until Mina came to her life again and live with her. Mina is not a cheerful person so having a morning like this makes things fresh. 

She sighed in satisfaction after cleaning the bed. Taking her phone in hand, she goes down to the kitchen where five girls was dining already. All eyes turned to her.

"Good Morning Chae" Jihyo greeted her. She has a mask covering her upper face again. The older woman already explained to her why so it's not really a surprise now. It's just she's not used to it.

"Morning unnie." She greeted back and sat beside the girl. 

"Did you sleep well?" She asked with a smile then casually sips her coffee.

"I did. Where is Mina?" Chaeyoung noticed that Mina wasn't with them. 

"She goes for a run every morning." Jihyo shrugged. Chaeyoung just nodded and started helping herself to eat. It wasn't even after the first bite that the girl with pinkish hair asked her a question.

"Hey are you Mina's lover?" Sana asked in excitement. Chaeyoung almost choked on her food. Gosh, good thing I have not swallowed it yet.

"I-I'm not." She answered. Chaeyoung met her yesterday along with Dahyun. Mina filled her with the basic informations about them but she didn't know the girl could be this straight forward.

"Really? I thought you are." She frowned. 

"They are not, yet." Tzuyu joined in. Chaeyoung could feel her face heating up from the topic.

"Oh isn't that the same? Why not do it now?" Sana asked to no one cluelessly. Dahyun sighed and turned to her lover.

"Unnie, not everyone is shameless as you." she commented and continued eating.

"I'm not shameless. I'm just confident." Sana smiled proudly. Momo took the bacon and then put some into Sana's plate.