Chapter 45

The night gets deeper, the sky started  to cry, sIlence filled the room, hearts crying from the lost. Jihyo took a step forward to pat Chaeyoung's shoulder. They're inside Momo's laboratory and a cold body lied on the table. Chaeyoung no longer cried. She just stare at her friend's peaceful face. Akira's body was covered with black thick blanket.

"Rest all of you. We need to wake up early tomorrow." Jihyo instrucetd. 

"But.." Chaeyeon trailed. Her eyes red from the constant crying.

"We need to rest to think of a better plan. We can't let this happen again." She reasoned and Chaeyeon understood. Everyone started  leaving the room until it was only Momo, Mina, Jihyo and Chaeyoung left.

"Mina you can go first." Chaeyoung said to her with her voice empty. Mina wanted to stay and retort but Jihyo sop her.

"Let her for now." Jihyo softly said to her and smiled sadly. Mina looked down but nodded in the end. Jihyo and Min left he room together.

"Chae you have the ability." Momo patted her shoulder before leaving the room too. Chaeng frowned to her Momo unnie's words. What's the use of my ability of my friend is already dead? After some seconds, she realized what she means. Don't tell me... Closing her eyes, Chaeyoung concentrated. She walked closer to her friend and opened them again. Blue irises stared deep on the dead. 

"Sorry for the intrusion Aki." She touched her friend's cheek and just like that, visions filled her eyes. She saw everything. What happened after Mina left, how she forgot and how she died. Chaeyoung gritted her teeth seeing the scene of how that kid Mina killed her friend. But her heart ache when Akira called for Mina. 

"I'm sorry." Another tears escaped in her eyes. The next scene is when that masked person came. Chaeyoung gasped on what she discovered. A smile creep on her lips. 

"Woah" She snorted. Her tears ceased to fall as she found herself laughing. If you were to see it from a distance, you would probably mistaken her for being crazy.

"Those three." She said in annoyance. When she felt like her head is starting to hurt and her body is starting to numb, she stopped her reading. 

"This woman for the last time- aish." She grins before landing a flick on the cold dead body. She let out a satisfied sigh and her eyes turning back to normal. 

I should go.

...

Chaeyoung finally decided to go back to her room only to find out that Mina is waiting for her. She's leaning on the door while listening to music. Chaeyoung smiled to the sight. 

"Hey why are you here?" She asked. Mina saw her and took out the earpiece. 

"I waited for you." 

"Hmm I could see but why?"