Chapter 12

The woman was transferred to a private room. Mina and Chaeyoung is in room waiting for the girl to wake up. Chaeyoung is watching a tv while Mina is playing games on her phone when the heard a stir from the hospital bed. The woman is awake. 

"Hey are you okay?" Chaeyoung stood up from the sofa and approach the girl. Mina just stayed sitting and watch. The woman slowly opened her eyes and adjusted it to the light.

"Who are you?" She look so confused.

"I'm Chaeyoung the one you almost crash with on the parking lot." She introduced. The woman seems to regain her recollection of the memory.

"Oh yeah I'm sorry are you okay?" She asked worried. She tried to sat up and Chaeyoung helped her with the bed. Chaeyoung smiled.

"I'm fine. What's your name? We need to call your family." Chaeng took out her phone ready to call someone.

"I'm Kang Seulgi but don't call anyone. I don't have a family here." She answered. Chaeyoung does not know what to say to that. Well sure they can help but it's sad to know someone is living without a close family. But contrary to Chae when Mina heard her name, she smirked. 

"How about a lover?" Mina chirped in. 

"Uhm I'm looking for her actually."Seulgi lowered her stare as if she's afraid.

"What's her name? Maybe we can help?" Chaeyoung sat on the edge of the bed. Mina waited for her to answer the lady's name.

"Bae Joohyun" She answered.

Silence...

"wait.. Did I heard it right? Bae Joohyun? As in that Bae Irene?" Chaeyoung is beyond surprised. But Mina has the face where she expected it already.

"Yeah you know her?" Seulgi asked.

"Of course who fucking don't? She's everywhere on the tv." Chaeyoung rolls her eyes. Seulgi laughed at the girl's reaction.

"She is. I came to this place to look for her." She explained. Mina stood up from her seat and stood besides Chae.

"She don't know her lover is here?" Chaeyoung is skeptical now. Uhm maybe she damaged her brain? that she mistook Irene Bae as her lover?

"She did not know that I am back. I left her." She bite her lips feeling guilty for what she did.

"Woah why dude? Did you know how scary that woman now?" Chaeyoung rub her arms as if feeling the chills.