Chapter 22

Chaeyoung slumps on the chair after walking all day around the studio. She took pictures of what seems interesting to her but mostly it was Mina's face. 

"What do you want to eat?" Mina asked while sitting in front of her. They're now in a restaurant that Mina recommended.

"you can order for me" She said. Mina just nodded and called the waiter. Chaeyoung waits while checking the photos she took for the day. She can't help but to smile from the picture of the woman in front of her. Specially, on the wand one. She look so cute. 

"What are you laughing about?" Mina asked after ordering their dinner.

"I just saw the most beautiful picture." She smiled still looking at the camera. 

"What picture?" 

"Your picture" She answered with all honesty and smiles.

"Again you are flirting. What's with you these days? I thought you have a lover?" She eyed her as if she's accusing  her for commiting a crime.

"Well technically I don't because she can't remember me so yeah.. I'm a free woman." Chaeyoung patted her chest and smiled while nodding. 

"So you are saying?" 

"That Chaengie is free to flirt with Minari" She spout in aegyo. The tone irks Mina. Her brows instantly raised.

"Can't you say that without using that voice?" She complained.

"Wae does Mina hates it?" She continued doing so.

"It's annoying." She deadpan. Chaeyoung just giggled on her reply. 

"Aish so honest aren't you?" She chuckled and the food is finally served. Mina stared at her.

"You still haven't explained to me what is happening in my heart." They ignore the food placed on their table.

"That is something I can't explain since it is your feelings. You will soon realize it yourself." She smiled hoping for the girl to understand. 

"So what's the point of making you live longer if you can't tell me yourself?" She asked with a condemning look.

"I will make you realize. The point is you can't kill me and that is a fact you can't quite comprehend right? You heart reacted as if she knows me." Chaeyoung said as if it was the simplest thing to explain. 

"How- yeah it is." She sigh in surrender. "I supposed not to feel any affections anymore." She said while looking at her plain blank expression. This is the real Mina huh. This time her behavior matches her eyes.

"Why can't you feel affection?" Chaeyoung curiously asked.