Chapter 5

Morning has finally come, Chaeng  who's still half awake forgot that she is living with someone now and drag herself to cook for breakfast when the smell of fresh cooked bacon welcomed her. She snap her eyes open when she saw Mina already dressed up with and apron and preparing the table. Ah yeah I live with her now. 

"Have a sit Chaeng" She smiled and sat on the opposite chair. She must be really getting familiar with me now to use a nickname for me. Well, I don't mind though. It makes things easier and not awkward. She thought.

"I almost forgot that I'm living with someone now" Chaeng sat down and felt genuinely happy to see the appetizing food in front of her.

"Don't stare like that and eat. I'm not a good cook like you but I can cook edible foods you know" Mina sips her coffee and gave Chaeyoung a threatening look like saying don't-tell-me-it's-bad-look. Chaeyoung laughed at the woman not really taking it seriously. Well she's my bodyguard, she can't do anything.

"Nah I'm not staring because of that. I am staring because it looks so delicious" She cheekly smiled and tries the food. "Woah Mina you didn't say you can cook this good"

"Stop exaggerating boss. It's just a bacon and rolled eggs" Mina wanted to smack her victim slash boss for the moment.

"I know but you cooked it so well, not too much not too less" She winked not forgetting to add some flirty tone. Chae laughed again when Mina's expression turned into blank.

"Stop flirting boss, you look like a malfunctioning machine" She deadpan. Chaeng grins finding the company of the girl becoming more comforting and fun. Maybe it's not too bad to have a roommate once in a while. Mina, there is something in her that Chae felt so familiar with. 

"Meanie" She pouts playfully. Mina grimaced seeing her pouty face. 

"Don't do that" she said.

"The what?" Chaeng pouted more.

"Err that stupid pout" She pointed out. Chaeng acted like she was surprised and hurt.

*gasp* "You just called me stupid? that's really really mean Mina" she cried out. Mina didn't replied and just stared at her. A perfect cold menacing glare. Geez it's scary.

"Fine fine you're no fun Myoui" she chuckled. Mina triumphantly smirked.

"Thank you" she said which earned a confused look from the smaller girl.

"Wait aren't I the boss here?" she asked. Mina gave her a shrug and said.

"So?"

...

Sana is hanging out with her girlfriend on the wide sofa. She has Dahyun's back pressed on her front and silently reading a book. Sana was used to it already. They had found comfort in doing so. It's a usual, Dahyun reading and Sana playing with her hair. 

"Babe don't you want to eat something?" She asked out of nowhere. 

"What?" Dahyun asked.

"Me" she said that earned an elbow from the brunette.

"Hold your cat unnie. I'm not in the mood for that" The younger one sent her deadly glare. Sana pouted with her girlfriend's refusal. It was just a joke. uhm well maybe a half joke. She thought.

"I'm bored I want to do some-" Before she could finish her words, her phone rings.

"Now you have something to do" Dahyun smiled knowingly to her and continued to read her book. Not even giving her girlfriend a glance. Sana annoyingly answered the phone. Geez, I'm planning to have my time with my wife who is this bitch calling. 

Assassin's Romance |Book 1| Michaeng ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें