Chapter 27

(After Chaeyoung left Jihyo's office) 

Jihyo let out a sigh after Chaeyoung closed the door. She massage her head from the ache that's starting to inflict in her head. Using her ability too much in a week will cause her pain.

"Unnie are you okay?" Tzuyu knocked on the door.

"Come in Tzuyu" 

The door opened and Tzuyu entered her office with a worried expression. She approached the older woman and sat on the arm rest beside the girl.

"Your head hurts? Should I give you medicine?" She asked in concern. Jihyo chuckled and sliglty shake her head for a no.

"Then want me to massage it?" She asked again. 

"No, it's okay Chewie. I can just rest it." Jihyo tried to stood up but she felt dizzy for doing so. Good thing that Tzuyu is by her side and managed to catch her.

"Unnie I told you not to overuse it." She scolded the older. 

"I know but I need to do it." She answered. Tzuyu helped her unnie to sit on the much long couch. She sat on the other end and as if Jihyo knows what to do already, she laid her head on Tzuyu's lap. Closing her eyes, Jihyo hoped for the pain to go away sooner. The younger woman ran her fingers on the woman's locks.

"You did great unnie." She praised her. Jihyo smiled.

"I did?"

Tzuyu hums in reply.

"Yeah you managed to convince her too." 

"It's hard. I know Chaeyoung wanted Mina to remember." 

"Well she waited." 

"That's why I feel like a jerk when I asked her that." She let out a sigh.

"You don't need to. You are doing it to prevent a greater disaster." She continued to play with her hair. Somehow it makes the older sleepy.

"But we know there are things that's bound to happen." She said and relaxed from the touch. She hums in reply.You are basically sacrificing yourself for everyone. It's too much.. and unfair.

"Now sleep and take much rest that you deserve." She softly said to the woman lying on her lap.

"Thank you Chewie." Jihyo said before finally drifting on dream land.

"We should be the one thanking you pabo." She whispered. 

I'll be the one to protect you then.

...