Chapter 35

Chaeyoung slumps on the sofa in Jeongyeon's office. She look boredly at the two girls who's happily chit chatting about random things. It's been a week and four days since Mina left the condo. She missed the girl's presence even though they call each other everyday. Mina might be cold and silent but there is comfort every time she's with the girl. 

"Someone is bored here." Jeong commented and looked at her teasingly. For the past week, the three of them are always together. Akira, her and Jeongyeon. From those days, she managed to tell them her feelings towards the former bodyguard. 

"Bored? or she's missing someone?" Akira teased her with a known look.

"Tch. I am not the only one who's missing someone here." She smirked towards her unnie. AKira formed an 'o' and looked at the taller girl. 

"I have the very right to miss her. She's my girlfriend and besides we update each other through sms. Unlike someone there." She teased back. Chaeyoung huffs and frowns.

"Mina is busy it's not like I can disturb her." She reasoned. 

"Busy? Is she?" Akira joined to tease her too. 

"Ugh why are you two bullying me?" She pouted. 

"Well it's funny how you defend yourself and her." Jeong laughed. Akira nodded in agreement.

"Don't worry you'll meet her soon and invite me too. It's been a long time." She lied. They actually met before because  of the alliance. Mina is hostile to her, clearly giving the impression that she is not welcome. Although she didn't know that Akira's part time is Chaeyoung's assistant slash secret bodyguard. Ahh it's fun~ I want to see her reaction. 

"Sure. I'll tell you when she come home." Chaeng smiled. Akira thumbs up to her which made the girl chuckle.

"But before that we need to focus on our work. How was the music you two are working on?" Jeong changed the topic and eyed the two girls.

"So far, so good, we already have six songs in hand now. Akira suits the job." She praised her friend who also smiled proudly to herself.

"Of course I am." She smirked.

"Hmm that's good, we have our trainees too. So far there are two talented girls who stands out." Jeong crossed her arms.

"I heard about that from the other trainers. If I remember correctly, It's Lisa and Jennie?" She asked to the president. Jeong nodded as an answer.

"So how many members do you want?" -Aki.

"I'm planning for four." 

"Well considering the talents we have I think that's enough." Chae agreed. Akira decided to change the topic. They always talked about work for the past weeks it's making her dizzy. She's not trained to do this kind of job.