Chapter 32

It was already past twelve of midnight. Dahyun is in their shared room doing what she missed from sleeping for days. She also have to contact Sakura to talk but it seems like she's sleeping or playing since she can't contact her. She stood up from her chair and took the empty mug of hot choco. 

"I need sugar." she let out a sigh. Walking to the kitchen, she heard the door's lock clicked and opened. 

"DAHYUUNIEEEE" That was the first thing she heard coming from the entrance. She knows who it is and with a hurried steps towards her direction she opened her arms in anticipation. In just a second she saw her lover running towards her. 

"I miss you." Sana hugged her tight. Dahyun who expected the hug welcomes her with a big smile.

"Nado." She whispered. Sana pulls slightly to see her face but her hands is still wrapped around Dahyun's neck. Her eyes reflects things she has been feeling from the time the girl got hurt. 

"It sucks, I badly want to cry." She sadly smiled. Dahyun could hear the frustration in those words.

"I know." She smiled. The overflowing happiness envelops her. She actually almost died on that day if Momo didn't arrived on time. She was close in losing her life and leaving this woman in front of her. Sana can't feel grief and she can't cry. It will only make her feel empty. A confusing feeling and never ending hate. Dahyun don't like that. 

"I'm sorry." She lowered her head and a tear escaped. All the tension and fear swallows her. Sana notice that and lifted her chin to stare at her watery eyes. Their eyes met and along with it is another breakdown. Seeing her unnie makes her cry more. Those eyes who badly want to cry for her but can't. It's sad and frustrating.

"I will cry for you unnie." She cried harder. Sana bite her lower lips. Closing the gap between them, she claimed Dahyun's lips. It wasn't hurried, nor passionate, it was comforting. She could taste the saltiness of those tears. It's her way to let the girl know how scared she is for her life too. Dahyun and her became each other's life and losing the other person is like losing herself. Dahyun became her tears and grief itself. A weakness.

The other members came and saw the scene. They saw the intimate reunion and shared a known smile. Jihyo tilted her head to the other way to give the girls their privacy. Leaving them alone on the kitchen. 

"Stop crying, It breaks my heart." Sana pulls an inch away and stared at her glistening eyes. Dahyun smiled and nodded while their foreheads pressed together. Sana smiled too and the reunion ended with beautiful smiles.

"Let's go sleep? I miss sleeping in your arms." Sana pouted which made the younger girl giggle. She carefully wiped the tears away. 

"Oh I forgot to say..." Sana smiled widely. "Tadaima." She greets after kissing the younger's forehead. Dahyun reflected the same smile.

"Okaeri" she planted a peck on Sana's lips.

"Let's sleep I'm tired." Sana let out a satisfied sigh and rested her head in Dahyun's shoulder. Dahyun plans to tell them about what her and Sakura planned about but looking at her lover's tired face maybe she can do that after they rest.