Chapter 4

Mina took a breath before carefully pushing the button. She heard a loud thud and hurried steps coming fast to the door. Not after a minute the door opened with a smiling girl. It was Chaeyoung wearing a hoodie and some track pants. Her hair was tied messily but still she look so cute and appealing for a girl. 

"Hey" She greets. Mina offered a smile.

"Hey, uhm can I come?" She asked. 

Chaeyoung opened the door wider and mutter a "Sorry please come in" Mina wondered how innocent could her boss be and let herself enter her victim's house. She roam her eyes around remembering the night she sneak in. 

"Your room will be there" She pointed the guest room that has been unoccupied since she move out from her parents estate. Mina nodded and drag herself with her luggage in hand to the said room. 

"I'll be in be in the kitchen to prepare our dinner" She smiled and let the girl fix her things. Mina look around and wondered how the room look so neat and clean. She drop her things and started arranging it to her temporary closet. She has two bags, one with her clothes while the other is her necessities. The last one to be pulled out from her bags is a small briefcase containing the most important thing for her to live.   

She carefully hide her weapon under her pillow and then took a shower to change. Meanwhile, Chaeyoung is almost done with her cooking. She don't know what her bodyguard slash assistant likes to eat but she decided to cook anything her mind comes up with and will just ask her later. Honestly speaking, the girl is not used to having a guest or someone live with her. She likes her own privacy and free time. Not that she hate Mina but there are things she can't get used to as fast. Just as before she could lost again in her thoughts, Mina came out from her room with more comfortable clothes.

"Need a hand?" Mina offered with a smile but her eyes stays empty. Chaeyoung wondered how could such beautiful eyes look so lonely and cold. 

"Hmm then I guess you can prepare the table?" Mina nodded and started preparing the plates and utensils with Chae directing her where they are. The food is done and so she serves it with a little nervousness if her guest will like it. 

"Look so appetizing, what else can you do Chaeyoung?" She halfly teased and wondered. Chaeyoung blushed, she might take it as a compliment. 

"I can do many things but I'm just an average" She shrug not wanting to be bumptious. Mina gave her a smirk as if saying she don't believe her. 

"Then maybe being the top of your art class is also called average?" She said as if mocking the girl. Chae frowned, mentally noting to send a scolding message to her dear father.