four: meeting the boys, Megan and her minion

Grayson

The bell rang for the end of school. The high pitched ringing sent pains through my brain, which was still suffering from a headache caused by last night's events. I don't remember half of that party. The only thing I remember was arriving, somehow finding myself on the floor with a bleeding hand, and then waking up on Ben's sofa this morning. I had woken up at sunrise and immediately left his house so that I could get home before anyone in my house had woken up. 

With a lack of sleep and a hangover I obviously didn't look great, which gave my whole group of mates the perfect opportunity to take the piss out of me, for the whole day. 

As I walked out of the shithole I call school, Ben walked up to me. 'Jesus, you look like death.' He laughed, slapping me on the arm as he did so. I grunted in reply. 'Come on,' he said 'we're going to get the others.' 

'What, why?' I asked, confused. Usually Ben drops me at my house on the way home from school.

'We're going to the Cody Sutton gig tonight you dickhead.' He slapped me round the head, which sent my vision spinning and I almost tumbled over. 

'Fuck off mate.' I shouted at him. I had to clench my fists so hard that my nails dug into my skin, just to stop myself from punching him in the face. 

'Ah shit, sorry bro.' Ben was still laughing at me, which angered me even more. 'I forgot how pissed you were last night.' I kicked him in the shin, I had to let some anger out, even though he was my best mate. He bent over in pain, grabbing his leg. I grinned down at him. As he looked up to see me smiling, he gave me the finger and we both got into his car.

'What about the others?' I asked, looking around for them in the crowd of school kids who were stampeding out of the school to get home.

'Frank's driving them there. We're just going to pick up Todd, Cam and AJ.' Ben explained. 

We arrived at the posh school to pick the others up. We only had three spaces left in the car so Todd, Cameron and AJ climbed in the back. Frankie was driving Theo, Ronnie and Dom to the gig and the girls were going to meet us there because they had to go home and get ready or something.

I call their school the posh school, its pretty much the same as my school, except there's less people... like me. Ben and I had met the boys through playing rugby against them. They were our closest rival team, so we usually played them at friendlies, just for practice. 

After what felt like hours of insults aimed at me about my hangover, we finally arrived at the arena. The word arena made it sound a lot bigger than it actually was. Barely 3,000 people could fit in. Our town was too small to have a proper stadium, but too big for there not to be some kind of arena. Only small artists really came to the arena, people trying to boost their popularity. Cody Sutton was probably the most famous person who had been to the arena for years, yet he still was not very well know. The crowd was made up of mostly people my age, people still in school or university. 

When we arrived, about half the arena had been filled, it was all standing so the crowd was gathering in front of the stage. The five of us walked in, looking around for the rest of our group. 

'Ben! Grayson!' I turned to look at the side of the crowd, I could see the other boys. They couldn't have arrived much earlier than us because they were at the back of the crowd. We walked over to them and Frank handed each of us a beer.

'Hey boys!' I flinched as a high pitched voice squealed behind me. I heard two pairs of clip-clopping heals and turn to find Megan and her minion Amy walking towards us. They were the only girls in our group but I hated both of them with a passion. It took all of my strength not to wallop them both round the head, just to save my ears from hearing their annoying voices.

Both of them were covered in makeup and Megan was wearing a similar outfit to last nights. A tiny skirt that barely covered her arse, and a tiny bra that pushed her boobs up so high I was surprised she could breathe. She walked over to Todd and snogged him right in the middle of the group. When they finally broke apart, Todd had red lipstick smudged all over his face. I internally rolled my eyes. Those two had been sleeping together for a few months now, I'd tried to talk him out of it at first but he wouldn't listen. I know she's going to drop him when she gets bored.

Amy had been standing there awkwardly, staring at each of us in turn. She was trying to decide which boy she was going to focus on making out with by the end of the night. She tries a new boy every time we go out, and never succeeds. I prayed that I wouldn't be me. Luckily, her eyes eventually landed on Cameron and she trotted over to stand by his side. I sighed with relief and turned my attention to the rest of the room.

Most of the crowd were guys, but the few girls that were there didn't interest me. I had begun to lose my interest in girls recently. I used to have a new girl in my bed every night. It was easy, girls just chuck themselves at me. But I grew bored of the same thing every night, there was no excitement or meaning. It was just sex.

Then one girl caught my eye. She walked into the room and up to the back of the crowd, about ten feet away from me. She was wearing some dark trousers and a white crop top, she looked good, not like her friend who was wearing a tiny dress that her boobs were falling out of. The girl's black hair was so long and flowed like water when she moved her head.

I snapped out of my daze. She's probably from that posh school as well, she looks the type. 

*********************************

Hello to anyone reading this! I'd love to hear some feedback, so please please please comment.

Do you prefer the longer chapter titles or the one word titles? And do you like the change in point of views? Please let me know about anything else you like/don't like.

<3

*********************************