twenty: fuck off Megan

Grayson

Something was definitely wrong with me. I just called this girl sexy, to her face, for no reason other than that it was the truth. The only time I'd called a girl sexy was when they were getting undressed. But she was just dancing and I was loving it.

I couldn't take my eyes off her when she was by the speakers. She looked good. But then she started swinging her hips and shaking her arse and I couldn't stop smiling. She was fucking cute. Most girls would have been slut dropping and biting their lips. But she was shy, so she didn't go overboard with the twerking or thrusting or anything. I had to tell her she was sexy.

After that she progressively got more drunk. It wasn't really up to me to tell her to slow down, but I kept giving her water in between shots just to make sure she was okay. I stuck by her side for the rest of the night. I was probably acting like a prick by not letting her out of my sight but I could help it. And I didn't care.

After her 6,000th shot, Maddie ran over to Billie and I and grabbed her hand. Without saying anything she pulled her away and into the house. I guessed they were going to the loo, which I obviously couldn't join them in.

While they were gone I wondered over to the fence, where I had been standing before. There was about half an hour of the party left, but everyone with still pretty hammered. I leaned against the fence and stuffed my hands in my pockets. But when I saw Megan strutting over to me, I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

'Hey Grayson.' She leaned her hand against the fence next to my head so that her face was inches from mine. I couldn't really smell much alcohol on her breathe, but I wouldn't be surprised. She wouldn't want to get bloated or whatever. 

'What do you want now?' I sighed. I knew she was only trying to cause trouble.

'Where's that girl you've been hanging out with?' She whispered in my ear. 

'None of your fucking business. Just piss off.' Anything Megan said pissed me off, so I was getting very angry very quickly.

'Hey don't talk to me like that.' She gasped. 'You know we've always had so much sexual chemistry.' I had to stop myself from gagging. What? I'd never felt anything but disgust for her. 

'Nope, that's just you.' I said.

'Oh come on Grayson.' She tilted her head and pouted her lips trying to look sexy. 'Give me a kiss. I won't tell.' She started leaning in. 

My eyes flicked around for an escape route. I saw a gap underneath her arm and ducked underneath to avoid those disgusting lips. She gasped when she realised what I'd done and quickly turned after me. But to both of our surprises, Todd and the rest of the group were standing right there. She knew she'd fucked up when she ran up to Todd, trying to say I was the one who made the move on her. But he'd seen it all.

'Fuck off Megan.' Todd spat. He shoved her off of him and she stumbled back.

'Toddy, baby.' She whined. 'You know I would never do anything to hurt you.' She started to fake cry. There were no tears coming out of her eyes and I had to stop myself from laughing.

'Grayson was right.' Todd said. 'You are a slut.' The boys cheered him and I joined in. Megan's mouth dropped open and she stamped her 6-inch heel on the floor before grabbing Amy's arm and pulling her away from us.

'Thank fuck for that.' I said. Finally, after all this time, Megan and he little minion were gone. The boys laughed and high-fived each other. I had no idea we all felt the same way about her. She was obviously only still in the group because of Todd. But not that was over now.

When I glanced up towards the kitchen I realised that Billie had been standing there the whole time. I hoped she knew what had really happened, but when you're drunk you don't see straight. She smiled weakly at me so I headed over to her. Maddie walked past me and gave me a look. I wasn't sure what the look meant, but I don't think it was good.

'Did you see that?' I asked cautiously.

'Yeah.' Billie said. She wasn't giving anything away.

'Well she's gone now. Todd broke up with her.' I tried to say cheerfully. 'Thank fuck for that huh?'

'I mean she is prettier than me so I get it if you wanted to be with her.' Billie said. She was definitely more drunk now, obviously she'd had some more shots. I grabbed her hands, I needed to reassure her that nothing was going on with Megan.

'What are you talking about?' I said in a hushed voice. 'You're so much prettier than her. She's like a fucking barbie doll with all that make up and shit. Plus she can't dance like you.' That made her smile and she was soon back to her drunk self.

'I was only testing you.' She grinned at me. Fuck. I thought about what I'd just said. I was... soft. I just sounded so soppy trying to cheer her up. This girl was making me act weird.

'Do you want to go now?' I offered. 'The parties pretty much over and I think you need to get some sleep.' I tried not to sound patronising but it was what I thought was best.

'Okay, let me say goodbye to Mads.' She stumbled over to the group, and I followed. I said goodbye to all the boys and Billie hugged Maddie and told her to 'stay safe'. 

Once she'd said goodbye to everyone I took her hand and led her through the house and out the front door. I walked slowly because she was very drunk and could hardly walk with me holding onto her, let alone by herself. I got her into the car and did her seat belt up. She giggled when I lent over to plug it in, that made me laugh too.

I then walked round my side and got into the drivers seat. As I turned on the engine Billie grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. 

With one hand on the steering wheel I began to drive.