Jab Gym

"Congrats Mateen!" Said his friends.

"Thanks, guys," replied Prince Mateen.

"Congrats superhero!" Said Anisha while hugging him.

"Thanks." He smiled.

As they were engaged in a conversation, Prince Mateen felt some sort of attraction in a specific direction. He turned and look in the direction and there she was. Prince Mateen has never set eyes on a lady as beautiful as her. He couldn't turn his gazes anywhere but her. Soon, she was staring back at him. 

"Hey, Mateen. You wanna join us at the gym tomorrow?" Prince Mateen was snapped out of his thought when one of his friends called him.

"Yeah, sure," replied Prince Mateen.

As Aisy was staring at Prince Mateen, she took in Prince Mateen's surroundings. One person caught her attention. She stands out from the rest of the people that are surrounding Prince Mateen. She's beautiful, the only female in the group and Aisy presume that she is Prince Mateen's girlfriend. Aisy realised that she's been staring at the empty spot that was once occupied by Prince Mateen and his friends.

"Aisy! Let's go. Dad and mum wanna grab some dinner before we head back to our hotel." Shouted Aisy's little brother.

"Wait up!" Replied Aisy.

Aisy and her family left the polo club and went to the nearby shopping mall. Aisy was craving some Italian food thus they had their dinner at Swensen's. Aisy had Baked Spaghetti Bolognese for dinner. After their dinner, Aisy and her family head back to the hotel. Aisy shared a room with her little brother. Aisy felt completely exhausted from today's event. Visiting the mosque, learning about the prince and meeting him. Aisy can't deny that Prince Mateen looks handsome and hot in real life. All of the photos she looked at before meeting him, she thought it was just a filter to make the prince look hot.

Aisy stands in front of the mirror. She looked at herself. "I've grown bigger. Time for me to hit the gym." Aisy thought. A knock from outside of the bathroom woke her up from her thoughts.

"Are you done? I want to use the bathroom too." Said Aisy's little brother.

"Coming out." Replied Aisy.

The next day, Aisy woke up early to head to the gym. She had breakfast alone as everyone else was asleep. She sent a text to her mum before leaving the hotel so that her mum knows her whereabouts. Since Aisy is a tourist in Brunei, she doesn't know her way around there and doesn't know any gym places where she could work out. Aisy looked up on her phone for the nearest gym place from her hotel and found one, Jab Gym.

By the time Aisy reach the gym, it was already 8.30 am. There weren't many people there. Aisy headed off to the treadmill to start her cardio session. After 15 minutes of jogging on the treadmill, she took a rest. As she was drinking water from her water, she noticed a familiar face by the boxing training zone.

As the figure turns around, she quite well knew he was. Him. From the corner of her eyes, Aisy saw that someone was looking at her. Aisy pretends to look at the mirror by the weighs zone to avoid getting caught staring at the prince. As she looks at the mirror, she could see the person who was staring at her just now. It was the girl she met at the club yesterday. The one that Aisy's assumed was Prince Mateen's girlfriend. She was puzzled when the girl gave her a death stare. Probably because she doesn't want anyone to look, flirt or admire her boyfriend.

Aisy picked up 2 of the 5kg dumbells and sat at one of the chairs. She wanted to do a triceps dip but couldn't get the form right. Suddenly a person appeared behind her and helped her out.