Goodbye, My Love

"What do you want, Anisha?" Asked Prince Mateen.

"Isn't holding me, hostage, enough?" Continued Prince Mateen.

"This is no longer about you, Mateen. Besides, I have unfinished business." Replied Anisha.

Aisy couldn't take the sight of Anisha anymore. She walks off towards Anisha but was stopped by Prince Mateen as he pulls Aisy towards him. He gave her the look to not go but Aisy shrugged it off.

"Let me go. It will be alright." Aisy said.

Aisy walks over to Anisha and stands in front of her. Anisha smiled.

"Get that grin off your face." Said Aisy.

"What more do you want from us after destroying both of our lives?" Continued Aisy.

"I'm here to say goodbye." Replied Anisha.

However, she was looking at Prince Mateen directly instead of Aisy. Aisy slapped Anisha. Anisha was shocked. 

"Did you know it's rude when you are talking to someone but do not look at them?" Said Aisy, smirking.

Aisy felt a sense of satisfaction. Anisha has been ruining her life since day one and getting her revenge feels good. She told Anisha to look at her when she's talking and not her husband. Aisy purposely emphasizes the word husband to Anisha and she feels proud when she saw Anisha's faces changes. Anisha was arrested and brought to the police station. Thankfully, everyone who was there wasn't triggered by Anisha's bizarre appearance. Prince Mateen and Aisy went back to their room. He sighed.

"I'm sorry that our wedding wasn't perfect. It was supposed to be your happy day and mine too but she ruined it. I'm sorry, babe." Said Prince Mateen.

"What are you sorry for? It's your fault. Besides, you're mine now and I know she can't have you anymore. I'm wondering what her 'unfinished business' is." Replied Aisy.

"I don't even want to think about it. Today is our day. Come on, let's head to bed. I'm tired." Said Prince Mateen.

Prince Mateen and Aisy lie down on the bed. He then pulls Aisy towards him, wrapping his arms around her. Aisy face is buried on his chest. Prince Mateen placed a kiss on her forehead before wishing her goodnight. Aisy falls asleep while Prince Mateen had a hard time falling asleep. He watched her sleep and push strains of hair that were covering her face now and then. He smiled at the sight of her. Before he knew it, he fell asleep.

A few days after the incident, it was broadcasted all over the news that Anisha was charged with kidnapping and attempted murder. She will be sentenced to the death penalty. Her execution date wasn't confirmed and while she was in jail, she wrote a letter to Prince Mateen.

Dear Mateen,

I'm sorry for all the things that I have done. It wasn't my intention to hurt you or anyone. My feelings get to the best of me. I still remember the days when we were still kids. We spent so much time together. You were there for me, through my good and bad times. You protected me when someone bullies me. You were my brother when Dan wasn't around to keep a lookout for me.

I didn't know when I started to fall in love with you. I didn't expect myself to have a crush on you when I've painted a picture of you as my brother. I guess when you grew up and spend so much time together, you tend to fall in love with your childhood best friend. You are so charming and I can't help myself loving you though I tried to push the feelings away. I gave up pushing those feelings away when they wouldn't go away. I made sure you knew how I felt about you. Who could have thought that you can't read signs when someone has a crush on you?

I remember how furious I was when you told me, about your first girlfriend. I mean, how could you? It was so obvious but you weren't even looking at me. I made my personal to get rid of all the girls who tried or was your girlfriend. Everything was fine until she came along. Somehow, I couldn't shake her off you. I was on my last straw when I heard you are getting married to her. All I could see was blood and look where I ended up now.

Once again, I'm sorry for the harm that I caused in your life. I love you.

Goodbye, My Love.

The letter was sent out to Prince Mateen the day of her execution. Anisha told the guard that was taking care of her to give it to Prince Mateen on the day she was hanged and after she was pronounced dead. Anisha's final wish was granted and Prince Mateen read the letter with Aisy. After reading the letter, Aisy took it and burn it.

"Let's put the past behind us. Me and you against the world." Said Aisy.

Prince Mateen nodded.

It was night time and Prince Mateen had just gotten home from attending his military's duties. Aisy was playing with the royal kids. She misses them. Besides, she has nothing to do in the palace once Prince Mateen has gone to work. The kids were the ones who keep her company. Aisy put Prince Wakeel and Princess Ameerah to sleep first since they were yawning non-stop. She then proceeds to put Prince Muntaqim and Princess Muneerah to sleep.

Prince Mateen was already in the bedroom when Aisy enters the room. he was lying down on the bed, eyes closed. Aisy smiled. He was probably tired from today's work. She proceeds to lie beside him. Prince Mateen pulls her towards him and hugged her.

"I thought you were asleep." Said Aisy.

"I was. but you made a lot of noise when you walked into the room." Replied Prince Mateen.

Aisy smacked him on his chest. Prince Mateen smiled.

"Let's sleep early, we have a plane to catch tomorrow." Said Prince Mateen.

"To where?" Asked Aisy while losing the hug to look at his face.

"It's been a while since we spend time together, just the two of us. So I decided to take a leave from work." Replied Prince Mateen.

Prince Mateen pulls Aisy again towards him and hugged her tightly. He places his chin on top of her head.

"Go to sleep, baby." Said Prince Mateen.

With that, both of them doze off to sleep.