Meeting The Sultan

Aisy was shocked when she heard Prince Mateen's confession. A lot of emotion is going through her all at once. She doesn't know how to react to it and when she opened her mouth to talk, no words came out. 

"Yes." Said Aisy.

Prince Mateen looked at Aisy for a couple of minutes before he smiled. He was nervous while waiting for Aisy reply. He handed out the single red rose to Aisy and she gladly accepts it. When the food came, Prince Mateen and Aisy ate in silence. Once they are done, they decided to go for a walk.

"I never really tell you how I feel." Said Aisy.

"I felt the same way towards you too. When I first met you, I'd thought you were friendly, I mean you are but I never thought you would like someone like me. Maybe because you are Prince Charming and you would date someone like your friend, Anisha. Not gonna lie, she's pretty. If I were next to her, I'd probably look like a potato." Continued Aisy and smiled when she said the last sentence.

Prince Mateen stops in front of Aisy and holds both of her hands.

"Please don't say that. I like you for who you are and sweetheart, in a room full of pretty ladies, you would have stood out the most. You are gorgeous just the way you are. I love you, sweetheart." Said Prince Mateen.

Aisy smiled.

"I like how you described me, Prince Charming." Smiled Prince Mateen while Aisy let out a little laugh.

They walked hand in hand for another couple of minutes before going back to Prince Mateen's car. Prince Mateen sent Aisy backed to her hotel and even reminded her that she's meeting his dad tomorrow morning. Aisy felt nervous and worried. Throughout the night, she had trouble sleeping. So many questions ran through her mind. She is afraid that the Sultan doesn't approve of their relationship. Aisy has fallen in love with Prince Mateen day by day and deeper as it goes. It will take a toll on her if they were forced to break off. Something that Aisy doesn't want to go through.

Aisy phone rang indicating that it is time for her to wake up and wash up. She barely had any sleep yesterday from the constant worrying. Aisy dragged her feet to the bathroom and get ready to meet Prince Mateen at the palace where she will be meeting the Sultan. Aisy had trouble picking an outfit. She wants to look presentable and appropriate when facing the Sultan later on. Thus, she decided to go for a black long sleeve shirt and pair it with formal pants. Finishing it up with a black scarf.

When Aisy arrived at the Istana Nurul Iman, she saw Prince Mateen waiting for her at the entrance

When Aisy arrived at the Istana Nurul Iman, she saw Prince Mateen waiting for her at the entrance. She feels nervous and her steps become heavier each time she walks. Finally, she reached a double door and Prince Mateen slowly opens it. There he was, sitting on a sofa with his wife and kids. Everyone was there and Aisy feels like running out of the room. Everyone attention was on her and Prince Mateen. Both of them took a seat opposite the Sultan and his wife.

"I've heard a lot about you from Mateen. Honestly, I did tell Mateen that I disapprove of this relationship. But after I heard what Mateen said, I changed my mind. Thank you for accepting Mateen for who is he, Aisy. Thank you for loving my son." Said the Sultan.

Aisy smiled.

"I hope you will continue to love him." Smiled the Sultan.

Aisy looked at Prince Mateen and saw that he was smiling at Aisy. He mouthed 'I told you so' to Aisy when she shared her worries with Prince Mateen earlier on. Prince Mateen comforted her and told her that everything was going to be alright and true enough, the Sultan seems to like her.

"Welcome to the family, Aisy." Said the Sultan.

Aisy shook hands with the rest of Prince Mateen's family members. They even shared Prince Mateen's childhood and stories about him when he was young. Aisy felt so welcoming. Aisy had so much time with them, especially with the kids. Aisy love kids and she spent most of her time with Prince Wakeel and Princess Ameerah, the Sultan 2 youngest kids. They were shy at first but after a while, they loosen up. They refuse to let Aisy go when Prince Mateen said it was time for Aisy to go. Aisy promised to visit them again.

"You hungry?" Asked Prince Mateen.

"I'm famished. I didn't eat breakfast." Said Aisy.

"How about we have lunch and walk around for a while and maybe you wanna tag along with me to my polo practice?" Asked Prince Mateen.

"Yes! But first, can we go back to my hotel? I wanna change my clothes." Said Aisy.

"Anything for you, sweetheart." Replied Prince Mateen and Aisy smiled.

After lunch, Prince Mateen and Aisy went to the polo club for his practice. They were early and Aisy didn't get the chance to explore the polo club when she once went there. Prince Mateen decided to show her around. They walked by the green grass, laughing and smiling. Aisy couldn't take her eyes from Prince Mateen. Even though he dressed the usual, he looks too perfect. She admired him.

"Like what you looking at?" Teasing Prince Mateen

"Shut up!" Said Aisy while pushing Prince Mateen away.

Anisha was excited when she heard that Prince Mateen was going to his polo practice. She dressed up nicely and went straight to the polo club. A few of Prince Mateen's friends were there and Anisha decided to join them. They exchanged their greetings and catch up. Everything was perfect until the couple makes an entrance.

"Hey, look. The man decided to finally arrive." Said one of Prince Mateen's friends.

Everyone turned and look in the couple's direction. From afar, everyone could see that they are very happy like they are meant to be together. Anisha turned in the direction that everyone was looking, she wanted to run towards the direction but she stopped in her track. Anger filled her entire body. Anisha didn't expect Aisy to be there, and what angered her the most was the fact that they were holding hands. Anisha clenched her fist and walk away from the group. She walked off from the polo club and went back home.

Everyone was puzzled by Anisha's behaviour. As the couple approaches the group, Prince Mateen asked what happened and everyone shrugged. Aisy felt that there was something wrong with Anisha. 

'Does she love Mateen?' Thought Aisy.