She's Pregnant

Aisy followed Prince Mateen to the polo club for his competition. Since the day they have gone back from their honeymoon, Prince Mateen has been busy preparing for the competition and also managing his military duties and state affairs. These days, Aisy hasn't been feeling well but decided to go through with it and attend the competition. She doesn't want to miss out on her husband big day. Aisy was talking to Prince Mateen's friends while watching him play. They talked about all sorts of things and Aisy not once felt that she was an outcast.

It was break time and all of the players went back to their base to rest and have a drink. Prince Mateen took a seat beside Aisy and took a can of energy drink on the table and drink it.

"You did great." Said Aisy.

Prince Mateen smiled.

"Was I amazing on the field?" Asked Prince Mateen.

"You were the best among the rest." Aisy rolled her eyes.

Prince Mateen laughed. It was time for the players to get back on the field for the second half of the match. Prince Mateen kissed Aisy on her forehead and get on his horse. While Aisy was watching him playing, suddenly she felt sick. She experience a headache and minutes later, she feels nauseated. Aisy couldn't hold it in and ran towards the bathroom. She vomited all of the food she had for breakfast. She felt so weak and could barely get up. Aisy rests up against the sink for a while before walking back to her seat. Once the competition was over, Aisy requested to go back home as soon as possible.

"Are you okay?" Asked Prince Mateen, concerned.

"I'm having a bad headache." Replied Aisy.

Prince Mateen quickly said goodbye to his friends and drove back to the palace. He helped Aisy backed to their room and told her to rest. In the meantime, he told the servants to make some soup for her to drink when she wakes up. Throughout the night, Aisy was in and out of the bathroom, throwing up. She could barely keep her food down her throat. At this point, Prince Mateen is worried that she might end up fainting due to a lack of food and energy. He quickly called the doctor to check up on her. When the doctor arrived, he did a lot of tests on her.

"When was the last time you had your period?" Asked the doctor.

"A few months back, I think." Replied Aisy.

"How about taking a pregnancy test? To rule out any other possibility." Said the doctor.

Aisy took the pregnancy test recommended by the doctor. Prince Mateen and Aisy waited patiently for the results.

"Congratulation, Your Highness. Her Highness is pregnant." Said the doctor.

Prince Mateen was happy to hear the news, so was Aisy. He hugged her tightly as he couldn't contain his happiness. 

"I'm going to be a dad!" Said Prince Mateen. 

Aisy smiled. Prince Mateen then told everyone that Aisy is pregnant and they congratulated her. The palace was filled with joy and happiness. Everyone couldn't wait for the arrival of the little ones. That morning, Prince Mateen and Aisy were casually sitting on a sofa in the living room, having their breakfast while watching Lucifer on Netflix.

"Babe, do you want a boy or a girl?" Asked Aisy, suddenly.

"Both. It doesn't matter which gender the little one will be, as long as it's healthy, I am happy." Said Prince Mateen.

"I'm going to give my all and be a great dad to our kids. I'll be protective towards our baby girl and make sure no man will hurt her and be a listener to our baby boy when the time comes. I'll love them with all of my heart, like how I love you. But, maybe, I will love them more." Joked Prince Mateen.

Aisy smacked him on his arm when she heard the last sentence.

9 months later...

It was time for Aisy to give birth. She was rushed to the hospital when her water bag broke earlier while she was snacking on fruits. Aisy screamed due to extreme pain. It was so unbearable for her because of the short intervals of the contractions. Prince Mateen was worried and hold on to Aisy's hand.

"You're going to be okay, sweetheart." Said Prince Mateen.