Engaged

Prince Mateen planned to go for a vacation with Aisy to celebrate her graduation. He was in Brunei and Aisy was in Singapore so to make things easier, they decided to meet in London where their vacation will be held. Little did Aisy know, Prince Mateen had everything planned out for their vacation.

When they landed in London, Prince Mateen decided to explore London with Aisy since it's her first time there in London. Also, he doesn't want Aisy to suspect anything. The clubhouse that they were supposed to go right after they landed in London, was filled with decorations for Aisy surprise that evening. What Aisy thought was it was a vacation for both her and Prince Mateen but she didn't know the surprise she gonna have that evening. Prince Mateen hoped that everything will go smoothly and as planned. He took a lot of consideration and consulted a lot of people for this special vacation.

After spending the whole afternoon exploring the city, it was time for the surprise. The sky is slowly turning dark and Prince Mateen asks his bodyguards to send Aisy back to the clubhouse. Aisy was puzzled because she thought that both of them are staying at the same clubhouse. Prince Mateen said his goodbyes to Aisy and make an excuse saying that he has to be somewhere else.

 Right after he saw Aisy leave, he quickly drives back to the clubhouse and changed his clothes. Everyone was there including Aisy family and Prince Mateen's friends. They were all scattered in the clubhouse and hiding, waiting to surprise Aisy. Prince Mateen quickly rushed to the backyard when he heard a car approaching the clubhouse.

Aisy has just alighted from the vehicle and she was confused when the lights from the clubhouse were switched off

Aisy has just alighted from the vehicle and she was confused when the lights from the clubhouse were switched off. It looks dark from the outside. She walked up to the door carefully and opened the door. Aisy was surprised when she saw petals of red roses and candles filled up the house. They were guiding Aisy to the backyard where Prince Mateen is waiting for her. Aisy saw Prince Mateen standing a few feet away from her and holding a bouquet of flowers. He never fails to look perfect in front of Aisy. Aisy smiled at him.

"What is this for?" Asked Aisy.

"Aisy, there is so much that I wanna say but I don't know where to start

"Aisy, there is so much that I wanna say but I don't know where to start. You are so special to me and I want you to know that I love you so much. I don't know what I'm going to do without you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to have a future with you. I want to have little kids running around calling you mummy. I want to have a son or daughter to look exactly like you. You are my world, sweetheart." Said Prince Mateen.

Aisy was touched by Prince Mateen's words. Tears left her eyes. The next thing she knows, Prince Mateen get down on his knees. She knew what he gonna asked but everything seems like a dream to her. She cried even harder.

"Will you marry me?" Asked Prince Mateen while holding out a ring.

Aisy was overwhelmed with the situation she was in. She ran towards Prince Mateen and hugged him.

"Yes!" Said Aisy.

"She said yes!"Shouted Prince Mateen.

Aisy slowly loosens herself from Prince Mateen and turns around. There she saw her family and Prince Mateen's friends. All of them look happy and clap for the successful surprise. Everyone congratulated both of them. While Aisy was chatting with her family, she saw Anisha talking to Prince Mateen. She acted all innocent and fake happy for Prince Mateen and Aisy. Suddenly, Anisha congratulated Prince Mateen and then went to hug and kiss him on his cheek while looking directly at Aisy. Everyone was puzzled by Anisha's behaviour.

Anisha then walked away from the crowd and went to sit by one of the chairs and drink some orange juice. Anisha's brother, Danial saw what happened and decided to confront Anisha for her behaviour.

"What are you trying to do?" Asked Danial while sitting beside Aisy.

"What do you mean?" Replied Anisha.

"I saw what you did there. Don't you have self-respect for yourself?" Asked Danial.

"It's just a friendly kiss and hug. What's the big deal?" Said, Anisha.

"He's engaged. Get that in your head. Move on and stop bothering him and his fiance. Mateen is my best friend and I don't want to have any awkward encounters with him because of you, okay?" Warned Danial.

"Whatever." Said, Anisha.

Anisha stood up from her seat and stormed out of the clubhouse.

"You will get it, Aisy. He doesn't deserve you, bitch." Said, Anisha.