Prince Mateen Junior

After hours of contractions, finally, the twins are born. Aisy was covered in sweats and tears. Prince Mateen was the happiest among everyone. He would not stop looking at the angels. He smiled when he holds them in his arms.

"You did great, sweetheart. Thank you for giving me the greatest gift in life." Said Prince Mateen as he kisses Aisy on her forehead.

Aisy smiled. She knew from that day onwards, Prince Mateen is going to be a great dad to their beautiful twin daughters. There will be a lot of man talks and Aisy could wait for what the future would hold for them.

"I want to name them after my initials." Said Prince Mateen.

"How about Adelia Marqis Bolkiah and Alya Marqis Bolkiah?" Asked Prince Mateen.

"You named them after me. That's nice and beautiful." Replied Aisy.

Aisy can finally be discharged from the hospital. Prince Mateen hired nannies to take care of the twins and also gave Aisy a break from her 9 months journey with the twins. However, Aisy wanted to take care of them personally, experiencing the life of motherhood. Prince Mateen helped Aisy whenever he can. His duties are mainly changing the diapers and putting them to sleep.

5 years later...

Day by day, Prince Mateen has become overprotective with the twins. Recently, he visited the Sultan and he was jealous when the twins played with his little brother, Prince Wakeel. They were glued to Prince Wakeel the whole time the girls were at the palace. Prince Mateen complained to Aisy of how he is feeling sad at the thought of the girls not wanting him anymore. Aisy smacked him on his arms and told him that he will always be the number 1 guy in his girl's heart.

"You know, the only time they could start dating and getting married would be when they are 30 years old. I'm not letting my baby girls out of my sight." Said Prince Mateen.

"The other day when they came back home from their school, they were telling me how cute the boys were in their class. I almost spit out my drinks. They are still young and already thinking about boys." Continued Prince Mateen.

Aisy laughed at Prince Mateen silliness.

Today, they are at the polo club supporting Prince Mateen as he participates in the tournament. Prince Mateen would bring the twins everywhere he goes, so much of a daddy's girls. The crowds love the twins and wouldn't stop taking pictures of them. It was break time and the twins ran towards Prince Mateen. He then played with the twins for a while.

"Run, daddy, run!" Said the twins.

From afar, Aisy looked at the scene. She couldn't believe that she would fall in love, marry a prince and have a family with him. Aisy remembered the very first day she came to Brunei. It was a holiday for her to cut some slack from her busy schedule and who would have thought that she will be coming back home with a Prince Charming.

Aisy smiled.

"Mummy! Mummy!" Called the twins.

Aisy jogged her way towards them and hugged the twins.

"What were you thinking about?" Asked Prince Mateen.

"Thinking how my life turns 360 degrees and ended up having these beautiful girls in my life." Replied Aisy.

"I love you, Prince Charming." Said Aisy.

"I love you more, Sweetheart." Replied Prince Mateen.

Prince Mateen placed a kiss on Aisy head. The twins saw the scene in front of them and begged Prince Mateen to kiss them too. Prince Mateen and Aisy laughed.

"You're that 'Once in a lifetime dream come true'."

𝓣𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝔁